.Net Full-stack Developer
Do you want to work for an organisation that is constantly pushing the boundaries to keep ahead of the curve?
Do you want to work in a challenging environment that will test all of your ability on a daily basis?
This revolutionary company that formed the day Steve Jobs announced the arrival of the iPad have been ahead of the curve from day one! They constantly push the boundaries with truly groundbreaking applications/platforms that have a true business value.
In order to be successful in this role you will have to be excel in taking ownership of a project and taking it through the full software development lifecycle, producing clean cut robust code within a timeframe.
Previous experience in a past paced in environment with exposure to the end client will be looked upon favourably.
- Strong communication skills
- HTTP and Rest services
- WebApi, OWIN, ASP.NET Core
- SQL (MSSQL)
- Angular (2+)
- AWS infrastructure
- Entity Framework
- Unit tests + mocking
- other examples of work
If you are a high performing team player and looking to become an integral member of a supportive and growing company with a global focus, fast-track your application by forwarding your CV, examples of your work and contact details to us today.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jessica Hewins
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rusty Lake Paradise review: Bizarre and brilliant
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDatabase AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Software Development AdvisorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTCRM Dynamics 365 ConsultantOther
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCHogan Technical ConsultantQLD
- FTIT Security OfficerVIC
- CCMining Planning System EngineerQLD
- CCUX Designer - Full StackNSW
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSitecore Developer/ArchitectOther
- CCSystems Administrator - not for profit organisationQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperQLD
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTInside Sales Representative - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- TPDevOps Practice OfficerACT
- FTSalesforce Developers x 7Other
- FTUX DesignerOther
- FTProject Manager (Rail/ Signalling/Electrical / Construction)Other
- FTVarious DevelopersACT