IT Systems Analyst
We are seeking System Analyst to provide advice and analysis support for IT systems and/or process design
In this role you will:
- Identify and action change requests, defects, risks and issues Contribute to the production
- Review of systems documentation that clearly articulates the requirements
- Risks Commence negotiations with stakeholders during the design
- Understand system requirements and leverage expertise to resolve complex problems
- Recognise and develop system or process improvements and formulate recommendations for solutions that meet operational needs and deliver improvements
- Evaluate the impact of change requests and errors and suggest solutions and mitigation strategies to ensure minimal impact on business operations
- Prepare and execute complex test scripts; report test issues and manage defects
- Specialising in data analysis and information gathering
- Proficient in using and presenting data through MS Office suite applications
- Expert in reading XML and detailed design documents to assess, translate and effectively communicate with team leader, business stakeholders and technical teams.
- Able to represent the team in meetings with business partners or other technical teams whilst supporting the team lead or replacing the lead whilst absent.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at paul.vinay@ peoplebank.com.au. you can reach Paul on 02 6245 1725
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Paul Vinay
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
- CES 2018: Who Were The Winners?
- Garmin Announces New Vivofit 4
- Microsoft is shutting down its free upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 in 24 hours
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- CCAgile Project Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCSenior Project ConsultantNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- CCTransition ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- CCNetwork Engineer - Aruba/PaloAltoWA
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Solution Architect - Data CentreACT
- FTSalesforce Developers x 7Other
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneyVIC
- CCJunior Java DevelopersVIC
- FTPortfolio Management & Governance ConsultantOther
- CCSnr Automation Lead (Java Development) - Banking - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTProject Cost ControllerSA
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCTechnical Lead (Java, Spring Boot, Web APIs) - Brisbane LocationNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Financial ServicesQLD
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerQLD
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist - Bathurst ( NSW )NSW
- FTTeradata Systems Engineer - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW