An industry leading client based in the Perth CBD is seeking a Sitecore Developer/Architect for a 12-month contract.
We will either consider the resumes of experienced Sitecore developers or those of experienced developers, who have moved into Sitecore development. This person must be experienced enough to govern the platform such that architectural integrity is upheld ongoing.
- Strong, recent, commercial Sitecore development experience;
- Must have some experience with Sitecore development using Sitecore best practices and design patterns;
- Responsible for governing the Sitecore platform using best practice architectural standards;
- Knowledge/experience using Sitecore Personalisation and Experience Analytics;
- Experience in delivering Sitecore projects hosted on the Microsoft Azure Platform, with particular focus on troubleshooting and remediating performance issues with Sitecore sites hosted on Azure;
- Experience with front end development tools including but not limited to: HTML, CSS, JS, AJAX, PREACT, AngularJS and JQuery, Sitecore 8 and above;
- Demonstrated familiarity with multiple digital delivery methods including Agile and/or Waterfall, hence participating in identifying process, quality and system improvements, continuously learning new techniques, methodologies and technologies, stay abreast of new Sitecore releases, functions and methods.
Please note: sponsorship may be an option for suitable candidates located either in the Eastern States or globally but there must be genuine reasons for wanting to relocate to WA and candidates must be able to start in a 4 - 6 week period.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Sharon Daly
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rusty Lake Paradise review: Bizarre and brilliant
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCData Quality ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Functional & Technical Analyst- SD, BPC, HCM, AR,Time & PayOther
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSalesforce Developers x 7Other
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTEPMO Support AnalystWA
- CCProject Administrator - Marketing & DigitalVIC
- TPDelivery ManagerACT
- FTWindows Messaging and MS Exchange LeadOther
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCDevops Analyst - Automation experienceVIC
- CCIT Service Desk Specialist - BrisbaneVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- TPAgile Project ManagerQLD
- FTGenesys ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Test Analyst - ContractOther
- CCFull Stack Developer (Angular / .Net)NSW
- TPIT & Systems Support OfficerQLD
- CCSQL / .Net Developers (1 Snr & 2 Mid Level)WA
- TPProcurement ManagerACT
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FT.Net Full-stack DeveloperOther
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTConsulting Project Manager (Agile)ACT