Python Developer - FinTech/Trading
Python Developer - FinTech/Trading
As Australia's leading proprietary trading firm, with headquarters internationally, this business has focused on technology and culture first, to build a business that is highly successful and expanding at an exceptional rate. With this focus on technology and culture, they have built an environment that encourages open collaboration and teamwork above all else, which has resulted in exceptional growth over the past 10 years.
This leading Fintech business is currently seeking a Python Developer to be responsible for developing a wide variety of software products used by all areas of the business, with an obvious focus on high frequency trading. This person will be in a team who possess a variety of specialities across varied technologies and financial sectors.
They are looking for engineers who have demonstrable experience working with Python and enjoy working in a varied and motivated team. It is important that this person has high standards for their own work and will bring new ideas to the team.
What your main responsibilities will be...
- Extend the functionality of critical centralised systems that pool data from several sources
- Design and implement database schema changes and PostgreSQL stored procedures.
- Work with the risk management team on requirements analysis, implementation and deployment of automated or one-off trade reports.
- Work with the Application Support team on trading system documentation, diagnosis of production incidents and their resolution.
Skills & Experience:
- 2-5 years commercial experience with Python
- Experience working in any Finance environment
- Good understanding of data structures and software algorithms
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
Benefits & Culture:
As mentioned their culture of teamwork fosters an environment where new ideas are constantly shared, developed and implemented. Their team comprises a wide variety of talented professionals including traders, technology specialists, financial engineers and algorithmic developers.
- Up to 50% bonus
- 25 days annual leave, which increases every 3 years
- Work with some of the industries leading minds
- Flexible working
- International trips abroad
- Volunteering leave
- Life/TPD Insurance
- Laid back office, casual dress, Craft beers on tap, fully stocked kitchen
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nick Munro
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rusty Lake Paradise review: Bizarre and brilliant
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBack-End Developers - PHP - Federal GovernmentVIC
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTPortfolio Management & Governance ConsultantOther
- FTLead Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTDesktop Support OfficerSA
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems SpecialistSA
- FTApplication/Systems Support AnalystOther
- FTSales/Account Manager - Government SectorNSW
- FTPower BI DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure PMO AnalystOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTTransition Manager - 12 Month ContractOther
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneyACT
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTInformation Architect - Digital Transformation Business ChangeOther
- CCIteration Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTNetwork Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initiallyNSW
- FTDesktop Support Level 2ACT