Sales/Account Manager - Government Sector
- Permanent Opportunity with leader in enterprise services industry
- Servicing Government Customers
- Unified Communications, Data/Voice Network and Cloud Products and Solutions
Our client, a leader in the enterprise services industry has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Sales/Account Manager to join the team in a permanent capacity based in Sydney's Inner West.
The role will be selling Unified Communications, Network (Data/Voice) and Cloud products and solutions to an existing customer base made up of various government departments. It will be responsible for actively promoting the tailored solutions to solve the customers' needs. The role will also be responsible for maintaining strategic account plans and developing end user marketing campaigns in collaboration with the marketing department.
While the position will be working directly with customers, the client operates under a Channel Sales model so it is imperative the suitable candidates have experience working with Channel Sales business partners in the execution and finalisation of pursuits.
In order to be considered for this position you must have:
- At least 5 years Sales/Account Management experience.
- Previous experience working in Channel Sales model.
- Previous experience working on Government accounts/industry.
- Previous experience and understanding of Unified Communications/Network (Data & Voice) and Cloud products and solutions
- Strong communication skills with an eager, energetic and collaborative personality.
- Proven history of establishing and maintaining strong customer engagement experiences.
- Large enterprise environment experience
For further information please APPLY NOW or call Patric on (02) 9409 4766 for a confidential discussion.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Patric Byrne
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
- Overwatch League draws millions of eyes in first week
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCUX Designer - Full StackNSW
- CCGenesys ConsultantACT
- CCHelpdesk TechnicianNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTDNS Network SpecialistOther
- FTCoolGen DeveloperACT
- CCPega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsACT
- CCMid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE) - BrisbaneQLD
- TPSitecore DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems Co-ordinatorOther
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement SpecialistNSW
- TPIntermediate Solution Architect - DataQLD
- FTICT Service Centre Team LeaderVIC
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTOpenText ConsultantACT
- FT.Net Full-stack DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCDesktop/Field Services EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- FTInformation ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTSales Manager - Global ISP Cloud Solutions ProviderVIC