HFC Project Manager (Delivery) - 6 mth contract - Nth Sydney
- Must have working rights in Australia
- 6 month contract initially
- North Sydney location
Project Manager with exp in Telco HFC network deployment projects needed for a 6-month contract Initially for expanding company in Sydney
This rapidly expanding IT Services and Consulting organisation in Sydney is looking for an experienced Telco HFC Project Manager to work on a major HFC network deployment project in Sydney
Initial 6-month contract starting as soon as possible.
This is a hands-on delivery focussed role, it will require an energetic professional with solid experience in stakeholder engagement, schedule management and an ability to work both independently and in a Virtual team, environment to get the planned outcomes.
- Coordinating and tracking delivery of outcomes required from the series of interrelated Business Segment projects, whilst working within a Virtual Team environment.
- Accurately represent the project status towards all impacted stakeholders, including key risks, issues and dependencies towards all customers and suppliers.
- Coordinate periodic cadence of project review & update forums, along with creating, updating and maintaining reports required for communicating progress to key stakeholders.
- Working alongside the Program Manager to perform short and long-term project planning, prioritisation and pipeline management of all initiatives related to the program.
- Perform any other activities required to support delivery of Program, as directed by the National Manager or Program Manager for Business Segment Enablement.
- Previous experience managing HFC Projects in a large telecommunications environment.
- Previous hands-on project delivery experience with HFC Design and construct, high volume capability rollouts and implementation of deployment strategies for new technologies.
- Previous experience in project schedule management on a related large and complex project/program of work.
- Proven ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to drive outcomes whilst managing multiple projects in a changing environment. Ability to balance often changing priorities.
- Strong understanding of installation methodologies and practises within a telecommunications environment.
- Highly competent in MS Project, Excel and Powerpoint.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200174352.
Reference Number: 200174352_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rusty Lake Paradise review: Bizarre and brilliant
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperOther
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level Java Developer - BankingACT
- CCMachine Learning SpecialistNSW
- CCSix Sigma Process Improvement Consultant (Black Belt) - Sydney - TelcoNSW
- FTTest Analyst - AGILE- CMS/Digital/Web projectsOther
- FTGlobal Product ManagerOther
- TPSenior SQL DeveloperQLD
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- FTSenior React DeveloperQLD
- FTFront-End DeveloperSA
- CCSecurity Business AnalystVIC
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTSenior System AdministratorOther
- FTApplications SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9ACT
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCJunior to Mid Level Java Developer - BankingNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - ASP.NETVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - Multiple OpportunitiesQLD
- FTConsulting Project Manager (Agile)ACT
- CCSenior Test Coordinator - (ieMR/ IMR) BrisbaneSA
- TPGraphic Designer / Digital Content PublisherACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactQLD