IT Field Technician
- Accredited solution provider, innovative company culture
- Sydney, CBD
Fantastic opportunity for an IT Field Support Technician to join this award-wining tech solution provider, on a permanent basis based in Sydney CBD.
Fantastic opportunity for a Technical Field Engineer to provide Onsite Support for the Information Technology environment for a diverse client range in Sydney's bustling CBD .
Accountabilities including server administration, network devices, BYOD, and applications.
What you will be doing
- Provide Onsite support to all employees
- Troubleshoot hardware software issues
- Provide assistance to develop and update processes and procedures
- Administration and updating of IT systems and databases
- Perform general hardware maintenance
What you will ideally have
- 2 or more years' experience in a comparable role
- Experience in incident and problem management
- Knowledge of Microsoft office 2007/2010,365 - Windows operating systems etc
- Knowledge of mobile device support and management
- Problem-solving and technical troubleshooting skills
- General understanding of network management and LAN/WAN concepts
This company believes in their staff and provides particular support for their tech staff! This really is a great opportunity to utilise your passion for technology and grow with an established company on a long duration contract.
If this is the role for you, don't miss out, apply today to be considered!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200173791.
Reference Number: 200173791_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Apple confirm $499 HomePod for February 9th launch
- Samsung Gear Sport review: A worthy contender to the dominance of the Apple Watch
- A set of three Aukey Type-A to Type-C USB cables is just $7 today
- Intel 760P SSD review: This affordable NVMe delivers on read speed, falters on writes
- Samsung 860 Pro SATA SSD review: Great performance, capacity and longevity
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProgram Manager - Digital AND Agile essentialOther
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerOther
- TPICT Project ManagerWA
- CCDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTChange Lead - 12 Month Contract!Other
- FTCyber Security Team LeadOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- CCRollout EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Integration LeadOther
- FT.NET Developers (Perm and Contract)WA
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- CCMiddleware Messaging SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCFull Stack Web DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- TPDigital Services Project ManagerACT
- FTTwo Executive Assistants (APS4 & APS5/6)ACT
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- CCMid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE)QLD
- FTProject Manager - NSW Health exp essentialOther
- FTOpenText ConsultantACT
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- TPIT & Systems Support OfficerQLD
- TPPHP and PL/SQL SupportNSW