Senior Citrix Engineer
- Immediate Start
- Contract Opportunity
- Work in a highly challenging environment
Fantastic opportunity has arisen for Citrix Engineer to join a well-regarded team on a contract.
Work in a highly challenging environment that fosters the broad growth of technical professionals in a generalist mindset. Team will work on the current bleeding edge cloud solutions from Public, Private and Desktop Cloud offerings.
Server Operations Maintenance
- Close all assigned incidents and problems within SLA's and KPI's.
- Raise and complete changes within bounds of 99.8% success SLA.
- Work on capacity and performance related issues.
- Provide on-call support as per the defined on-call roster.
- Ensure that server alerts are relevant, and actioned within SLA and KPI.
- Provide cross-team support with other Intel/cloud teams.
- Maintain team process documents and platform run books (review and update quarterly).
- Resolve high severity issues, including attending teleconferences with varied resolution parties.
- Own and drive key Service Improvement initiatives through programs, and a strong focus on Continuous Improvement.
- Establish solid relationships with the different delivery teams, account team and customers.
- Review RCAs and assist the Team Leader as required
- Security Management
- Implement all SACA and/or security compliance implementation tasks - as advised by Team Leader or Line Manager
- Assist with CERT emergency anti-virus measures as notified from time to time by Line Manager
- Provide after-hours / on-call / on-site support as required - roster will be communicated via Team Leader
- Assist with project tasks and specific BAU implementation activities, as requested
- Infrastructure Generalist: Proficient in Red Hat Enterprise Linux, DNS Administration, networking concepts and VMWare / ESX / VCenter. Additional skills that are nice to have are experience with xCat server administration, Red Hat KVM, advanced server scripting in Bash, KSH or Perl and TSM Backup and Recovery administration experience.
- Support experience in at least one product of Desktop Virtualization - Citrix Xen Desktop , Verde, VMWare VDI
Candidate should possess a minimum oexperience on the technologies and experiences below
- Cirtix XenDesktop,
- Citrix Provisioning Server
- Citrix Netscaler
- System Administration (Intel).
- VMWare vSphere
- 3rd level experience in supporting large scale enterprise with complex & critical systems OR 3rd level experience in supporting medium scale enterprise
- Responsible for implementing solutions and services and providing ongoing support. Responsible for providing all facets of IT services throughout the account transition/transformation phases and into steady state operations.
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the specific criteria required please APPLY now or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200174367.
Reference Number: 200174367_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Apple confirm $499 HomePod for February 9th launch
- Samsung Gear Sport review: A worthy contender to the dominance of the Apple Watch
- A set of three Aukey Type-A to Type-C USB cables is just $7 today
- Intel 760P SSD review: This affordable NVMe delivers on read speed, falters on writes
- Samsung 860 Pro SATA SSD review: Great performance, capacity and longevity
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIBM FileNet ConsultantsSA
- TPSystems ArchitectNSW
- TPDocument WriterVIC
- FTUX Design LeadOther
- FTSQL Database AdministratorACT
- CCChange Communications SpecialistNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- TPSenior Java Developer / IntegratorQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer (Juniper)SA
- TPSystems Support AnalystQLD
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTCCNA Network EngineerOther
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerVIC
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- TPChange AnalystVIC
- CCMachine Learning SpecialistACT
- FTData AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Test Automation Engineers x 3NSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator, Technology ProjectsOther
- CCSenior Scrum MasterVIC
- CCSQL DBAWA