One of Canberra's leading Government Departments are looking to engage services of an experienced Procurement Manager on a 6 month contract starting immediately, you will be part of a major transformation program.
To be successful for this role you will:
- You will have demonstrated experience in procurement
- You will have knowledge of contract conditions
- You will have a diploma (min) in procurement/contract management/finance or related discipline
- You will have 3-5 years experience working in an ICT procurement environment
- You will have strong vendor management skills
- You will be able to foster and develop strong relationships
Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience within large government departments will be highly regarded. Previous experience in high volume contractor payroll may be advantageous.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1A/12841.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
- CES 2018: Who Were The Winners?
- Garmin Announces New Vivofit 4
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDesktop EngineerQLD
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- FTUX Design LeadOther
- CCIBM FileNet ConsultantsSA
- FTImplementation Project ManagerOther
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCAIX System Administration ? UNIXVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer (Juniper)VIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - CMS / DMSOther
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCSystem Access Administrator - TelcoVIC
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Change Analyst / Change Manager ( Banking background)Other
- FTiOS DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- TPICT Service Assurance Manager - ServiceNowQLD
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTSenior Insights AnalystNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - TechnicalNSW
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- CCIT Service Desk Specialist - BrisbaneVIC
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerOther