3 x Change and Adoption Managers | Health | 12 month contracts
- 3 x OCM's required for initial 12 month contracts for Smart Referrals Solution and Integrated Care Digital Program
- Herston OR South Bank location
ur client, a well-known hospital within QLD Health, is currently seeking 3 x Change and Adoption Managers for initial 12+ month contracts. The successful candidates will be working within either a state-wide Smart Referral Program Implementation or the Integrated Care Digital Program.
The successful candidates will ideally have a proven track record within large complex Health projects. Outstanding stakeholder engagement skills is a MUST as this hospital interacts with many separate organisations, with separate ICT systems, that are for all intents and purposes, geographically co-located. Depending on the requirements of the patient, and the service capabilities of the hospital, patients are frequently "shared" between many organisations.
The vision of integrated care processes is enabled through seamless access, at the point of care, to necessary health information and efficient transactional capabilities that support the care continuum (e.g. referrals, transfers), and do not hinder or add unacceptable risk to patient care. The Integrated Care Digital Program aims to implement this vision.
The position of Change and Adoption Manager will:
- Stakeholder analysis & mapping;
- Business change impact assessments;
- Communication planning & stakeholder engagement;
- User training & education;
- Business processes, procedures & policy documents;
- Business go-live support; and
- HRM & organisational design implications (as appropriate).
- Provide ongoing advice to the project team to ensure there is a well-considered and coordinated approach to how the 'business change' dimensions of the project are addressed, and ensure that all stakeholders are adequately engaged, prepared (ready) & supported during the transition/implementation stages of the project.
- Assist the project manager in ensuring that their respective schedules incorporate the major business 'change & adoption' deliverables, activities/tasks, milestones, resourcing and timeframes required to support a successful implementation & business transition.
- Work with the project team, Queensland Hospital and Health Services and state wide groups to ensure successful business readiness for implementation of the solutions.
- Promote and ensure the use of appropriate change management techniques, methodologies and tools to ensure quality change management outcomes are delivered.
- Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with and between key internal and external stakeholders, facilitate effective communication channels to promote the successful adoption of change within the business, and foster relationships through lessons learned, feedback mechanisms and management of expectations.
- Work closely with the Digital Portfolio program teams, HHS Clinical Leads and Clinical Champions, and Project Managers in planning for and the implementation of solutions with a focus on business readiness, communications and other change management activities.
- Establishing, implementing and updating the foundational elements of the business readiness frameworks that will be utilised at each HHS implementation as well as ensuring the successful use of the business readiness frameworks at each site.
- Work closely with the project team to provide support for communication and engagement between various sites across Queensland.
- Establish highly functioning stakeholder engagement forums and relationships which will ensure the smooth transition to the Digital Portfolio solution.
- Provision of advanced leadership through extensive collaboration and consultancy with Divisional Operational Managers, clinicians, Clinical Units or relevant service managers regarding change management and the implementation of the Digital Portfolios solution.
- Actively participate in a working environment supporting quality human resources management practices including employment equity, anti-discrimination, occupational health and safety, and ethical behaviour.
- Develop a positive culture which encourages and recognises high performance, builds leadership capabilities and supports staff to maximise their health and wellbeing.
- Be able to provide support and training to the HHS staff in the use of the various information systems specific to the Digital Portfolios solution.
- Establish effective working relationships with:
- eHealth Queensland (eHQ)
- Queensland Health Hospital and Health Services (HHSs)
- Program Steering Committee
- Program management team
- Clinical Reference Group
- Business Reference Group
- Consumer Reference Group
- Technical Working Grou
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with all levels of staff across the HHS teams and act as liaison between clinical and non-clinical departments regarding the implementation of the Smart Referrals solution.
- Demonstrated ability in the application and use of information and communication technology across the healthcare setting including a high level of understanding of information flow, patient flow and business processes across Queensland Health.
- Demonstrated high level of written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to manage, liaise, facilitate, consult, and advise stakeholders at a variety of levels.
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical and problem, solving skills, as evidenced by the ability to research complex situations, and develop options, strategies or recommendations to achieve desired outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead change with a high level of negotiation, collaboration and conflict resolution skills.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/15678. Should you wish to discuss, please contact Kristy Coulter on 07 3258 8344.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Acer's Chromebook Spin 11 brings a stylus, 360-degree hinge, and USB-C for an affordable $349
- Intel tells customers to stop rolling out faulty patches
- Why parents should worry about Office 365's Immersive Reader dictation feature for students
- Humble Monthly is selling Civilization VI for 80% off
- The Full Nerd episode 39: Meltdown, Spectre, and astronomical graphics card prices
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior Cyber Security AnalystACT
- FTField Services EngineerOther
- FTSales Manager - Global ISP Cloud Solutions ProviderVIC
- FTIOS DeveloperWA
- CCDesktop/Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Test AnalystOther
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Business Process Improvement - Six Sigma Black BeltVIC
- TPProgram Manager - Long Term ContractQLD
- CCJunior Analyst (Law Graduate opportunity)NSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- TPIncident ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCBack-End Developers - PHP - Federal GovernmentVIC
- CCGeospatial Project ManagerNSW
- FTAutomation Developer - RPAQLD
- FTSenior Change Analyst / Change Manager ( Banking background)Other
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther