Lead Business Analyst
Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Business Analyst to join their team.
The Lead Business Analyst will lead and guide the business analysis effort in a single major program/project or work across a number of smaller projects and initiatives as well as interfacing within the senior project structure and business stakeholders
In this key role you will be responsible for working to deliver rapid change across the Wealth business with a focus on ensuring that the bank meets it regulatory expectations. Working to deliver solutions from early concepts right through to final release, you'll lead requirements gathering and validation workshops - using techniques like modeling and storyboarding to create a prioritized list of epics and user stories.
Along with this, you'll cover planning, estimation, requirements management, analysis, documentation, shaping and elicitation - but most importantly, you'll make sure each project lines up with our overall business strategy.
Working on projects and programs across the Wealth Portfolio, which could be anything from changes related to Federal Budget Superannuation reforms to industry required data and reporting initiatives.
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate:
- 2+ years as a Lead Business Analyst with Wealth Management experience
- Regulatory experience would be beneficial or strong data & reporting within Wealth Management
- Ideally have Agile experience along with an Agile Mindset
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Linda Donaghey
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
- Graphics card prices are ludicrous. Here's how to keep gaming in the coin mining era
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- CCDesktop Technician - 2 weeks deploymentNSW
- FTAgile Scrum Master/Project ManagerOther
- TPProgram Scheduler | 12 Month Contract | Qld GovernmentQLD
- TPSecurity ConsultantNSW
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTIT Support OfficerWA
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTGraduate Application Support OfficerOther
- FTManagement AccountantOther
- FTSQL Database AdministratorACT
- FTMajor Incident and Problem SpecialistOther
- CCData Quality ManagerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator, Technology ProjectsOther
- FTSystems SpecialistSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - CMS / DMSOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- CCSolution Delivery Manager/Tech LeadNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT