Hudson Technology is a global leader in assisting job seekers & employers in the Technology & Digital space find the right match.
Our client is currently going through a period of expansion and is seeking an experienced IOS Mobile Developer to join their team. This position represents a unique opportunity to play a big role in developing key tools to assist with wellfare of the general public. The IOS Mobile Developer will be required to hit the ground running delivering new features.
To be considered you will have:
- Proven recent commercial development experience in IOS Development
- Experience working with Objective C and/or Swift
- Ideally 3+ years commercial experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn
It is also highly desirable to have:
- Experience developing .NET Applications
To be considered candidates need to be based in Perth, able to attend interview at short notice with full Australian work rights.
Like to know more about this and other development opportunities?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Daryl Lim in our Perth office on (08) 9323 0257, quoting Ref No. 6B/17535
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rusty Lake Paradise review: Bizarre and brilliant
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBack-End Developers - PHP - Federal GovernmentVIC
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTPortfolio Management & Governance ConsultantOther
- FTLead Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTDesktop Support OfficerSA
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems SpecialistSA
- FTApplication/Systems Support AnalystOther
- FTSales/Account Manager - Government SectorNSW
- FTPower BI DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure PMO AnalystOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTTransition Manager - 12 Month ContractOther
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneyACT
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTInformation Architect - Digital Transformation Business ChangeOther
- CCIteration Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTNetwork Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initiallyNSW
- FTDesktop Support Level 2ACT