Data Analyst / Reporting Analyst - $496.00 per day
Deliver value-added analytics support to Procurement & Supply Chain Business Units in achieving savings, capturing and translating raw data into actionable insights and recommendations and driving productivity through simplifying the business.
Day to day:
- Provide the supplier information to assist with the rollout of 90 suppliers for a CRM tool (obtain required supplier spend/contract/reciprocal spend data from multiple sources, cleanse and manipulate for upload into a CRM tool).
- Automate the required reporting for upload into CRM tool.
- Deliver external spend cognitive analytics and insights.
- Identifying cost savings through analysis to assist with the delivery of FY18 bankable plan.
- Ability to quickly extract and transform data from a variety of disparate data sources (eg ability to write simple macros, use databases/spreadsheets, or automate report generation) from financial reports, databases and corporate data warehouses.
- Ability to undertake complex root cause investigations and develop reports suitable to a senior management level that provides simplified demonstration of the data with an explanation of any underlying issues with value-added qualitative insights (eg correlation of variances to external factors).
- Demonstrate high levels of experience and competence in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Ability to understand how to capture and translate raw data into actionable insights and recommendations, defining success for internal customers to support their decision making.
- At least 5 years experience in conducting analysis and market research in Procurement / Finance / Consulting area.
To apply, send in your CV (WORD format) including a COVER LETTER stating suitability to the role.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Tom Key
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
- Overwatch League draws millions of eyes in first week
- How Australian retailers can drive customers to Amazon
- Film Review: The Commuter
- Spectre CPU patches can cause unwanted reboots, Intel warns
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior to Mid Level Java Developer - BankingACT
- FTSenior Technical Test AnalystOther
- FTPower BI DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - Multiple OpportunitiesQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MortgagesOther
- TPOBIEE/Java DeveloperACT
- CCSecurity Business AnalystVIC
- FTCoolGen DeveloperACT
- FTEL1 ICT Team LeadACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer - OnsiteOther
- CCSenior Citrix EngineerNSW
- FTCRM Dynamics 365 ConsultantOther
- CCSolution Delivery Manager/Tech LeadNSW
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerNSW
- CCSQL / .Net Developers (1 Snr & 2 Mid Level)WA
- FTCommunications SpecialistSA
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTIT Security OfficerACT
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCProgram SchedulerQLD
- FTSenior Sales Executive ? Technology ConsultingQLD