Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
About the company
A leading service provider of business, information technology and communications solutions
About the role
The Infrastructure Project Manager will manage multiple server, network and desktop based projects of varying size within a unique and exciting environment.
- Managing multiple projects of varying size.
- Consisting of desktop, server and network enhancement and implementation projects.
- Establishing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships.
- Producing and maintaining clear and reportable project plans.
- Identifying, reporting and managing project risks.
Skills & experience
- Demonstrated experience in Infrastructure Project Management within the IT Services industry.
- Preferably Program Manager experience.
- Demonstrated ability with structured Project Management methodologies (Preferably PMP).
- Demonstrated ability to manage and report on project plans utilising MSProject.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and report on project budgets.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks and work effectively under pressure
Benefits & culture
- This position offers diversity in projects, an opportunity to work in a team environment with autonomy and a high-level of responsibility. There are also excellent opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- An advocate of work life balance to maintain meaningful daily achievement in work, life, family and self
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Aine Grimes
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rusty Lake Paradise review: Bizarre and brilliant
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCData Quality ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Functional & Technical Analyst- SD, BPC, HCM, AR,Time & PayOther
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSalesforce Developers x 7Other
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTEPMO Support AnalystWA
- CCProject Administrator - Marketing & DigitalVIC
- TPDelivery ManagerACT
- FTWindows Messaging and MS Exchange LeadOther
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCDevops Analyst - Automation experienceVIC
- CCIT Service Desk Specialist - BrisbaneVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- TPAgile Project ManagerQLD
- FTGenesys ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Test Analyst - ContractOther
- CCFull Stack Developer (Angular / .Net)NSW
- TPIT & Systems Support OfficerQLD
- CCSQL / .Net Developers (1 Snr & 2 Mid Level)WA
- TPProcurement ManagerACT
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FT.Net Full-stack DeveloperOther
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTConsulting Project Manager (Agile)ACT