Test Analyst / Coordinator
Our client, a large government organisation, is seeking an Experienced, Hands-on Test Analyst / Coordinator to join the team and ensure the successful delivery of a large scale, complex Information Systems project. As Test Coordinator you will work in collaboration with the project team and be responsible for delivering testing outcomes for system implementation.
This is a contract opportunity paying up to $650/day inc super.
- Work in collaboration with project team and operational staff to coordinate end-user testing activities. Identify user test scenarios, coordinate and assist test case preparation, test implementation, and test execution.
- Educate end-users regarding their role within the testing process. Guide and advise clinical and administrative staff in test preparation and test execution activities.
- Manage and record test defects/incidents using defect management tools.
- Monitor and report progress against plan, and prepare test status and test summary reports if required.
- Be actively involved in internal peer reviews, and test assurance of third party vendors.
- Support the implementation of quality testing methods in accordance with best practice ICT testing frameworks.
- Contribute towards continuous local test process improvement.
- Complete other testing related tasks as assigned by the Test Manager.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Appropriate tertiary and/or post-graduate qualifications in test management - ISTQB/ISEB Testing Foundation or Test Practitioner.
- Demonstrated experience in quality assurance and testing (8 years minimum), especially in complex integrated systems in large programs of work.
- Experience in the development of project test plans, test cases, requirements traceability matrices, entry/exit criteria reports and test summary reports within an ICT program/project environment to ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119 software testing standards
- Recent Health Care ICT experience (highly desirable).
- Microsoft Office Visio, HP Quality Centre and/or SpiraTest skills (highly desirable).
- Experience with HL7 messaging standards and implementation (highly desirable).
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical complex performance test scenarios.
- Full SDLC lifecycle from initiation through to production verification and test closure.
- Integration testing with external vendors and state-wide organisations.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills, including the ability to influence others and work collaboratively with people to suggest solutions.
- Ability to translate technical information to non-technical communities.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/189151. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
- Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition review: A classic remastered, but not remade
- RMIT Launches Developing Blockchain Strategy Course
- Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTIT Support OfficerQLD
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- CCService Design LeadVIC
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- FTEnd-to-End Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther
- FT1st Level Technical SupportVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - $104/hrQLD
- CCLead Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCOracle Fusion Middleware AdminNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager: InfrastructureQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTCapacity Manager - AWSOther
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Financial MarketsVIC
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- FTCRM / MS Dynamics Architect / Sr ConsultantACT
- CCLevel 1 / 2 Desktop Support - BrisbaneNSW
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- FTSQL Developer / Data AnalystOther
- FTChief Technology OfficerSA
- FTDigital DesignerOther