Global Product Manager
- Global role to be based anywhere in the Asia Pacific Region
- New Flagship Product marking a paradigm shift for one of Australia's largest companies
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to work on a new Services based offering that will change the way that organisations manage their network infrastructure. This is a new SDN product offering which is currently being developed. This role will be a key member of the team responsible for meeting short term needs and developing a medium and long term strategy for this first of its kind offering.
This role will be accountable for total product offering including the scale, pricing, geographic strategy and requirements for the SDN. It will also set key strategic priorities and relationshps with partners.
We are looking for a candidate who brings a unique mix of skills- an entrepreneurial, strategic, and big picture disrupter with a strong technical background in infrastructure networks, managed services and software who will thrive on a high profile, high pressure program in a large organisation. The right candidate will be able to work with stakeholders at all levels including C-level stakeholders.
The right candidate will have previously managed product portfolios and have launched new and disruptive technologies. You will come from a professional services or managed services background with a strong technical understanding as well.
For more information, or to be considered for this role, please send your CV in WORD Format for a confidential discussion.
Please note this role can be located anywhere in the Asia Pacific based on the candidate's preference.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Stephanie Zuniga-Maher
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTMessaging Engineer - Office365 experienceOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Java developer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTSupport Analyst - Level 1-2Other
- FTSenior BANSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTUI / UX Junior AnalystNSW
- FTCustomer Support (PAS) Professional- Level 2 - HealthcareVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - Level 2/3NSW
- CCTraining Coordinator - Federal GovernmentACT
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- TPICT Sourcing Specialist - TMR - Long Term ContractQLD
- FTSolutions Designer ($800 pd incl super)Other
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Project ManagerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Mobile AppsOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - Risk & Financial CrimeNSW
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTSolution Architect - DigitalVIC