Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst Programmer
The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst Programmer will be responsible for the design and development of business intelligence and ETL solutions utilising the Microsoft BI Technologies across varied projects. The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst Programmer will work closely with business users, IT teams, system owners and administrators.
Demonstrated experience in;
- Microsoft SQL Server SSIS, SSAS, MDX and SSRS
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL query
- Demonstrated experience in SQL 2012/2014/2016
- Demonstrated experience in MS Visual Studio for the creation of SSIS packages, SSAS cubes and SSRS reports
- Demonstrated experience in Power BI
- Demonstrated experience in Kimball dimensional modelling
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis, data modelling, data integration, data warehousing and database design
- Demonstrated experience in building data warehousing and business intelligence solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Demonstrated experience in delivering quality solutions
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical and support documentation (including technical specification, support manual, change management, release management)
- Demonstrated ability to converse at ease with people at all levels of business and explain technology in business terms.
- Demonstrated excellent ability in analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile development environment
- Demonstrated experience in MS Self-Service BI toolsets including Excel using PowerPivot, PowerView
- Demonstrated experience in using Team Foundation Server as a source code repository
- Demonstrated experience in using SSRS with SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience in building application to application integration and data migration solutions
- Demonstrated experience in MDS and DQS
Work required to be performed
Your responsibilities include;
- Design and develop ETL, data transformation and data management processes using SSIS.
- Design and develop SSAS cubes
- Design and develop SSRS reports on both datawarehouse and cubes
- Data modelling using Kimball data modelling principles
- Design and build application to application integration and data migration solutions
- Work with the business to gather and analyse business and technical requirements
- Coordinate and manage quality assurance processes including unit testing and support for SIT/UAT
- Technical and support documentation (including technical speciation, support manual, change management, release management)
- Full life cycle solution delivery, from conception, prototyping all the way through to go live and making arrangements for ongoing support
- Performing BAU data warehousing/business reporting tasks
- Actively participating in team process improvement activities
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact James Bain (Consultant - Business Intelligence) in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8356. Reference Number 4A/19301. Applications close midday 23rd January 2018.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- TPPurchasing Officer - SAPWA
- FTICT Infrastructure Support (Level 2 / 3)Other
- FTProgram Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- FTSharePoint O365 - Application SupportOther
- FTMid-level UX DesignerOther
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- TPManual Test AnalystQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- TPEL1 Systems AdminACT
- FTOnsite Support EngineerOther
- CCEDRMS SpecialistACT
- FTWindows 10 Deployment ManagerOther
- FTInstructional Designer - eLearning SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Data AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- FTData ScientistOther
- CCFront-End Developer (React)NSW
- FTWeb Application Developer - NodeJSOther
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther
- CCSenior Storage AdministratorACT
- FTGraduate Data Scientist/ Data AnalystVIC