UI / UX Designer
Looking to hire a UX/UI Designer for one of our premier clients in Sydney.
One of Australia's most renowned businesses is growing their agile product team and seeking a strong UX/UI designer to create the best possible digital banking experiences for their customers. This permanent position will be working for a fin-tech style company with one of Australia's largest banking organisations behind it. Offering work place benefits like stability along with the chance to be creative - the best of both worlds!
As the successful candidate, you will join a collaborative team of fellow designers and play a pivotal role in all aspects of the user experience process from beginning to end. You will be required to design and create a consistent user experience across key banking products, bringing your passion for understanding users and how they interact with digital products. As well as designing user flow interfaces, you will be expected to conduct usability research by creating and conducting usability tests and gathering results for further analysis.
Additionally, you will:
- Translate concepts and ideas into low and high-fidelity wireframes and sketches that show user flows and interaction
- Build working interactive prototypes using a variety of modern tools or user testing
- Use of modern UI design tools and Adobe CC suite to build beautiful interface designs
- Building, conducting and gathering feedback usability testing sessions to ensure the proposed user experience meets expectations and present recommendations to drive future design
- Proven capabilities designing native apps and responsive web apps
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills that drive inspire and possess he ability to translate insights into actionable design solutions
- Can provide a solid portfolio that presents your craft, design thinking and interpersonal skills across a variety of client categories and design formats.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jayd Venters
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 Ultra review: Ahead of the pack, especially in 360 video
- Magix Vegas Pro 15 review: Major overhaul makes it one of the best
- Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
- Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition review: A classic remastered, but not remade
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- FTDatabase Designer and AdministratorOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Supply ChainOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTMultiple Angular ExpertACT
- FTTechnical Data Analyst - SAP PM ModuleOther
- TPProject Manager - Learning SystemsQLD
- FTUI / UX Junior AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber Security - CanberraNSW
- FTInstructional Designer - eLearning SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Corporate SuperOther
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTCloud Architect / Senior Engineer - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTFeature Team Lead - paying $725 per dayOther
- CCTraining Coordinator - Federal GovernmentACT
- FTOperational Risk ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant (Security)Other
- FTAccount Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTFull stack DeveloperNSW