Senior Systems Engineer / Azure, VMware, O365 X 2
Client: Federal Government
Role: Senior Systems Engineer / System Admin X2
Duration: 3 + 6 months = 9 months
Location: Sydney CBD
Start Date: End of February
PS: Open to Australian citizens only as this role will require a h ighly protected security clearance.
Senior System Engineer with hands on experience with Office 365, Exchange, Enterprise Vault, Skype for Business, Windows, SCOM, SCCM and VMWare. The engineer will provide expertise in the design, implementation, configuration, and optimisation within a complex environment. The individual must have strong technical knowledge of Windows, Exchange and Skype for Business as well as the ability to evaluate and determine email and collaboration technical requirements for ongoing and future agency projects.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- 7+ years' (as a guide) experience with Systems Administration and Engineering in a Windows environment to include Office 365, Active Directory, ADFS, SCCM, SCOM, Windows Server (2012 & 2016), Skype & Exchange.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with influence stakeholders, internal teams and strategic vendors.
- Virtualization experience - VMware preferred - highly desirable.
- Knowledge and experience with AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Vault archiving servers.
- Experienced working within an ITIL framework.
- Experience with Windows scripting.
- Maintaining communications with associated Stakeholders in relation to current incidents/problems, also any upcoming outages.
- Strong problem-solving skills within a complex environment.
- Provide engineering and design for complex Microsoft environments.
- Strong hands on experience in complex Microsoft Exchange enterprise environments handling exchange environments both in the cloud and on premise.
- Perform upgrades, security, virus protection, spam protection, registry, active directory, editing, system implementation, performance monitoring and problem solving for complex environments, strategic planning, functional management, and deployment of client software for mail migrations
- Experience configuring and administration of high availability environments and services.
- Provide administration and engineering support for all messaging related projects such as implementing new system or processors.
- Knowledge with capacity planning in distributed environment.
- Operating workloads within a cloud and on premises environments.
- Strong understanding of system hardening and security configuration.
- Experience in supporting exchange server health checks recommending best practices.
- Patching experience, including Office 365.
- Life cycle management of infrastructure software.
- Review, approve and schedule changes requests and maintenance activities.
- Manage and enhance a stable and robust SCOM 2016 monitoring and alerting environment.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Process BAOther
- FTWindows 10 Deployment ManagerACT
- FTProject ManagerSA
- TPJunior Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst (EL1)QLD
- CCInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTInstructional Designer - eLearning SpecialistNSW
- FTQA EngineerNSW
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Angular4/.NetNSW
- FTManager - Technical OperationsQLD
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTSenior BAOther
- CCPython DeveloperVIC
- CCContinuous Improvement and Change Specialist (Black Belt) - Contract - Nth SydNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- CCApplication Support Analyst - Level 2QLD
- FTSystem and Software TestersACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst (IAM & Cyber Security)Other
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTSAP PI/PO Integration LeadOther