Mid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE)
- Urgent new contract opportunity based in the Brisbane CBD
- Experience with Spring frameworks, Rest full API development, JSON & Hibernate
- Join a well-known consultancy for a great career opportunity
Urgent roles for Mid-level Architect/Technical Leads (Java/J2EE) with Spring Boot, Spring framework and RestFull API development experience.
Looking for an experienced Mid-level Architect/Technical Lead to join a well-known global consultancy, staring ASAP!
You will be the technology expert with a proven technical background, strong communication and collaboration skills.
- work collaboratively towards the desired technical design and Architecture
- Provide Technical support during Development, Testing, and Deployment of projects
- Proactive, regular communications with the Business/Technology partners and Management on status, changes or issues
- Complete deliverable's by defined schedules and requirements
- Provide inputs on estimates for projects
- Performs root cause analysis, efficient production support and maintenance/enhancements for existing applications
Key skills required:
- Experienced working with Digital applications
- Previous experience within an Architecture role
- Proven experience on Java/J2EE frameworks
- Proven development experience of Spring Boot, Spring framework, Soap and RESTful API, JSON and Hibernate
- Proven experience working within an Agile environment
- Previous experience working within the banking or financial sector ideal
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Proficiency in developing highly available applications using open source Java technologies and Frameworks
*This role is based in Brisbane*
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200172585.
Reference Number: 200172585_15
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Process BAOther
- FTWindows 10 Deployment ManagerACT
- FTProject ManagerSA
- TPJunior Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst (EL1)QLD
- CCInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTInstructional Designer - eLearning SpecialistNSW
- FTQA EngineerNSW
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Angular4/.NetNSW
- FTManager - Technical OperationsQLD
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTSenior BAOther
- CCPython DeveloperVIC
- CCContinuous Improvement and Change Specialist (Black Belt) - Contract - Nth SydNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- CCApplication Support Analyst - Level 2QLD
- FTSystem and Software TestersACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst (IAM & Cyber Security)Other
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTSAP PI/PO Integration LeadOther