IT Security Consultant
- Awesome environment
- Great opportunity
- World leading company
Multiple roles are available for experienced IT Security Consultants to join a growing team.
Paxus is working on behalf of a great employer to identify the very best IT Security Consultants to join a growing team.
These roles will suit candidates who have experience working as an IT Security Advisor, IT Security Manager or IT Security Officer.
You will work across both the business and technical streams to develop all documentation to ensure successful IRAP assessments.
To be successful you will need -
- System certification and accreditation knowledge
- A deep understanding of PSPF, ISM, ISO27000 and NIST
- Experience with a variety of security tools e.g. SIEM, IPS, IDS and GRC products
- To possess or currently studying towards certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, IRAP, GSEC, OSCP
- An understanding of Federal and/or State Government environments
You will also need to hold or be eligible to obtain an Australian Government security clearance and/or be an Australian Citizen.
If you want to further develop your IT Security consulting career within a centre of excellence - this is the opportunity for you.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mark Staggard on 08 7422 0616. Please quote our job reference number: 200173335.
Reference Number: 200173335_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
- Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition review: A classic remastered, but not remade
- RMIT Launches Developing Blockchain Strategy Course
- Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPBusiness & Change AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Support / Service Desk - Mount DruittOther
- FTSAP Finance Project ManagerOther
- CCMigration SpecialistVIC
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCData Migration LeadVIC
- CCBack End DeveloperVIC
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- TPSpecialist TechnicianVIC
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- TPICT Manager | Business SystemsVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerOther
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTPresales Project ManagerOther
- TPSCCM - Windows 10ACT
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User Computing - MobilityOther
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTUI / UX DesignerOther
- CCIncident ManagerNSW
- FTUI / UX Junior AnalystNSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - OnsiteOther