As part of an exciting and diverse team you will be working under limited direction to undertake complex work to deliver quality outcomes for the business. You will exercise judgment to provide technical, professional, and/or policy advice that may assist strategic planning, project/program management and policy development.
- Produce SQL scripts and utilize other analytical tools to undertake and manage complex research, analysis or extraction regarding compliance risks.
- Undertake data analysis tasks and action requests from stakeholders as required, including providing specialized advice and recommendations.
- Gather and investigate data and statistical information from various sources to identify risks, trends, impediments and opportunities and develop strategies to address them.
- Elicit current and future states, user pathways, business rules, use cases and gather business requirements.
- Actively engage and manage internal and external stakeholders
Lead a small operational team, mentor and review quality of work undertaken by the team
- Our client is currently using Cognos, Report Mart, SAS VA, RAPT, SIFT and VIPER. It's not expected that you will know all of these tools although should have exposure to at least one and the ability to quickly learn the others.
- Flexible work hours
- Supports applicants who are returning to work or have caring responsibilities
As our client is a Federal Government agency, candidates are required required to be an Australian Citizen to apply for this position.
If the position is of interest please apply now, for any questions please email Brad at Bradley.Wills@Hudson.com.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Roam freely in the digital world. Critically acclaimed performance and security at your fingertips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- Intel expects PCs with fast 5G wireless to ship in late 2019
- Nvidia's GeForce Now cloud gaming service feels like playing on a high-end gaming PC
- How to test how much Spectre and Meltdown hurt your PC's performance
- GogoToro Outlet Evaders review: A fun, powerful, and portable power bank
- Huawei Unveils First Car To Be Driven By AI-Powered Smartphone
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSCRUM Master .Net DeveloperOther
- FTClient Relationship Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTSupport Consultant (Chris 21)Other
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Officer / Project Scheduler - Gold Coast BasedOther
- FTCustomer Success ManagerOther
- TPBusiness Analyst Business Intelligence QlikVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst (Insurance Projects)NSW
- TPICT Manager | Business SystemsVIC
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCNetwork Engineer l MPLS, switching, BGP, OSPF, MPBGPNSW
- CCEnterprise Content Management (ECM) LeadWA
- CCTraining Coordinator - Federal GovernmentACT
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCData Science ArchitectWA
- FTSolution Architect - PresalesACT
- FTMarketing Analyst - $60 phOther
- CCSenior Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTL2 Security Network EngineerNSW
- TPSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- FTSalesforce ArchitectNSW
- FTJunior level .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCIncident ManagerNSW
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD