Lead Business Analyst
Our client a well known superannuation provider are seeking a Lead Business Analyst to provide operational leadership across multiple applications to ensure the future sustainability of these products.
This role will lead the development and analysis of user-centric business requirements along with provision of support to the delivery teams.
- Provide leadership to the team in the development of user-centric business requirements that are credible and complete
- Lead the translation of business goals into the IT roadmap ensuring they are understood by business and technical stakeholders.
- Coach and mentor the team and maintain accountability for the actions and decisions they make
- Assist Business units in the delivery of business value by supporting the estimation and prioritisation of user stories.
- Lead workshops and reviews
- Supporting solution architects, technical design, testing and deployment teams actively participate in Agile delivery processes, including planning, estimation, showcasing and planning
- Promote best practice use of agile techniques
- Experience as a senior business analyst with recent experience in the financial services industry
- Extensive experience leading a team in agile environments with a cross functional team based environment
- Experience in the development of complex enterprise software that includes internal and external-facing applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, including workshop/training facilitation skills
- Proven ability to successfully elicit and document requirements to obtain results with minimal supervision using agile techniques
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply below! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7555 for more information
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rachael Byrnes
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
Join the newsletter!
- Crossing Souls review: A retro-adventure that embraces the past but doesn't learn from it
- The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- Ivacy VPN review: A competent VPN that doesn't mind cryptocurrencies
- Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 Ultra review: Ahead of the pack, especially in 360 video
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- FTTechnical Consultant (Security)Other
- FTRisk Manager x 2Other
- CCIncident ManagerNSW
- FTOBIEE DeveloperACT
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- FTUI / UX Junior AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 2 -3 Engineer | 6mth ContractOther
- TPDesktop Support & Procurement AnalystVIC
- FTData AnalystACT
- FTIT Security EngineerOther
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- TPInformatica SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCSenior Procurement ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Exchange ManagerACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- CCSenior Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Process BAOther
- CCBusiness Strategy Analyst - Financial Services - Based in BrisbaneVIC
- TPService Assurance ManagerQLD