We are looking for a number of experienced Agile Coaches for a financial client of ours.This Agile Coach role will see you drive and facilitate the adoption of Delivery methodologies, through Coaching, Training, Mentoring, and Consulting.
This opportunity sits within one of Australia's top 4 Banks.
A day in the life:
- Agile Coaching, Training, Mentoring, Consulting
- Help Delivery teams achieve success through coaching of the Team, Project Manager, Product Owner and other stakeholders on processes, behaviours, artifacts and engineering practices
- Drive any associated cultural change by gaining an understanding of people's concerns about their Delivery Methodology and helping them understand the vision and what it means to them
- Drive and support the internal Agile Delivery Methodology capability. For instance by driving the creation of Agile guidance and training
- Drive consistency in how the Delivery Methodologies are applied across initiatives
- Support and facilitate the Agile Delivery Champion network, and the Agile Community of Practice
- Promote a shared understanding of Delivery Methodologies across the Project Management, Architecture and Technology communities
- Coaching and mentoring of other Delivery team members
- Agile / Scrum Certifications
- Deep understanding of agile software delivery
- Passion for scaling and transforming agile project delivery.
- Demonstrable Delivery Leadership and Management experience, as part of the delivery of high-profile, large and complex projects.
- Agile Delivery Methodology experience
- Coaching experience
- Change Management experience
- Training creation and facilitation experience
Apply now with your CV in WORD format
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Megan Luttrell
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- CCSystem Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPJIRA Administration & Help Desk LeadVIC
- CCPython DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- FTGraduate Data Scientist/ Data AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Technical LeadQLD
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- FTLead Project Manager -Office Fit out & AccommodationOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - $104/hrQLD
- FTSenior System Engineer - Wintel & MacVIC
- TPDocument WriterVIC
- FTSharePoint O365 - Application SupportOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - CMS / DMSOther
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Consultants- ServiceNowNSW
- FTSystem and Software TestersACT
- CCProject Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTSAP Functional Analyst- Time Management, VIM, BPC, HCM FioriOther
- CCChange Communications Specialist l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW