Graduate Machine Learning/Data Science-Expression Of Interest
About the role
We are seeking recent graduates with experience in Machine Learning/Data Science for an exciting role available in the Adelaide market! Joining one of Australia's most recognisable corporate brands, you will be at the forefront of building a Machine Learning and RPA (Robotic process automation) capability for one of their largest service areas, leading the way in their industry. We are actively looking for either recent graduates or people with 1-2 years relevant experience who have a keen interest in RPA/Robotics/AI fields and who are looking to carve out a niche in this new and exciting field.
As part of this role you will be part of delivering projects end-to-end from conceptualisation through to deployment. Initially you work with current technical teams to assist in analytical tasks, perform gap analysis on current processes to assist in the development of new machine learning algorithms. You will also perform ad-hoc statistical and data science analytics and assist in generating seamless solutions.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications (Machine Learning, Data Science)
- Recent graduates / Junior Machine Learning/ Data Scientist
- Maximum of 12+ months experience (either Masters/PhD project or commercial experience)
- Keen interest and/or knowledge of RPA (Robotics Process Automation), AI / Robotics
- Excellent analytical thinking and effective communication skills
- Willingness to learn and expand skills and knowledge
This is a truly brilliant opportunity to join a highly recognisable organisation with a massive presence in the Australian economy. If you are interested in the position and have all the skills required then please send your updated resume by hitting 'Apply now'. Alternatively for a confidential conversation, please contact Katrina or Karen on (08) 8112 7400.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Karen Detablan
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- CCSystem Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPJIRA Administration & Help Desk LeadVIC
- CCPython DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- FTGraduate Data Scientist/ Data AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Technical LeadQLD
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- FTLead Project Manager -Office Fit out & AccommodationOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - $104/hrQLD
- FTSenior System Engineer - Wintel & MacVIC
- TPDocument WriterVIC
- FTSharePoint O365 - Application SupportOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - CMS / DMSOther
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Consultants- ServiceNowNSW
- FTSystem and Software TestersACT
- CCProject Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTSAP Functional Analyst- Time Management, VIM, BPC, HCM FioriOther
- CCChange Communications Specialist l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW