Software Solution Designer
- Initial 12 month contract
- Sydney CBD Location
- Large global organisation
Design and facilitate the delivery of solutions to deliver new and enhanced business capabilities for one of Australia's biggest market leaders
Provide your expertise to design architectural solutions to deliver business requirements and aligned to architectural and IT roadmaps and collaborate with project teams to facilitate the delivery of solutions.
- Collaborate with the business stakeholders to refine and understand the business requirements while considering existing system capabilities.
- Work with Solution Architects, Product Owners, and Lead Developers to agree upon architectural solutions
- Ensuring that the developers and testers fully understand the solution and elaborating on the solution design where required to achieve this goal.
- Resolving architectural and technical issues in a consultative capacity throughout the project
- Document and present solutions in sufficient detail to allow an estimation of the effort required for delivery
Skills & Requirements
Demonstrated experience in:
- Contributing to architectural and IT roadmaps.
- Designing solutions for cloud platforms - particularly AWS.
- Integration technologies: JEE, SOAP, RMI, REST, JMS, JPA, ESBs, XML/XSLT, Rabbit MQ, NodeJS,
- Data modelling and relational and NoSQL database design
- Native mobile application development experience (for iOS or Android) is an advantage
- Familiarity with security technologies such as encryption, digital signatures and hashing (MD5, AES, RSA), SSL, SAML, XACML, OAuth
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Adam Fife on 02 94645855. Please quote our job reference number: 200173367.
Reference Number: 200173367_7
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
- Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition review: A classic remastered, but not remade
- RMIT Launches Developing Blockchain Strategy Course
- Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTIT Support OfficerQLD
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- CCService Design LeadVIC
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- FTEnd-to-End Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther
- FT1st Level Technical SupportVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - $104/hrQLD
- CCLead Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCOracle Fusion Middleware AdminNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager: InfrastructureQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTCapacity Manager - AWSOther
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Financial MarketsVIC
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- FTCRM / MS Dynamics Architect / Sr ConsultantACT
- CCLevel 1 / 2 Desktop Support - BrisbaneNSW
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- FTSQL Developer / Data AnalystOther
- FTChief Technology OfficerSA
- FTDigital DesignerOther