Hyperion Reporting Analyst - Contract initially - Large Telco in Sydney
- National Telco Organisation based in North Sydney
- 4 month contract initially
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Hyperion skills
Looking for a solid Hyperion Reporting Analyst to work for a large Telco Company based in north Sydney.
An experienced Hyperion Reporting Analyst required for 4 month contract within a large Telco company based in North Sydney.
The Hyperion Reporting Analyst role is responsible for building a new reporting suite which details financial and operational performance by Technology (FTTP, HFC, FTTN, Fixed Wireless, Satellite) and for the Business segment.
The reporting suite will measure performance compared to Budget and forecast, enabling the Product teams and Senior Management to monitor network rollout progress, CapEx spend, monetisation, profitability and other key performance trends.
Part of the Financial Planning & Reporting team, this role will also work closely with key Commercial Finance teams to understanding requirements and agree on final outputs and with the Hyperion systems team to understand data and system configuration.
Key Skills Required:
- Hyperion planning/Essbase experience essential
- Advanced Excel skills
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in accounting, IT, commerce or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in managing timelines and delivering projects to deadline
- Ability to cope with ambiguity and have a desire to contribute
- Demonstrate experience in delivering process improvement
- Strong communication skills
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200174749.
Reference Number: 200174749_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject Manager, Relocation, Fitout & ConstructionOther
- CCService Desk Monitoring AnalystQLD
- FTPaid Search StrategistOther
- CCTest AnalystACT
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCMaximo Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- FTDeveloper - PERLOther
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- FTUser Access AdministratorSA
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTLevel 2 - Service Desk AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSales Exec - Enterprise AccountsOther
- FTMotion Graphics Designer / VideographerNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTManager Information ServicesQLD
- FTPMO LeadOther
- TPSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectWA
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTProject Administrator/CoordinatorSA
- FTSenior Software EngineerSA
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC