Senior Project Coordinator, Operational Projects
About the company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Senior Project Coordinator you will deliver business and project analysis tasks to support key decisions and project objectives. You will develop and deliver project plans, schedules, budgets and cashflows to ensure that projects are delivered cost effectively and within Project Governance framework.
- Support the delivery of projects
- Develop project plans, schedules, monitoring and reporting
- Work within cost and quality standards within the Project Governance framework
- Generate work orders, payments for goods and services and invoice processing
- Update project documentation, including registers, within agreed project management methodology
- Manage issues that may impact on project scope or cost
- Support project reporting and data generation for reports
- Prepare briefing notes, ministerials and other relevant documents
- Communications and stakeholder management
- Experience as a Senior Project Coordinator
- Must have worked in a complex technical project environment
- Previous experience in a large PMO environment delivering operational projects
- Strong experience in Reporting for all levels
- Experience in Issues and Risks and how it is tracked
- Experience in providing business and administration support
- Experience in preparing accurate project documentation with cost and resource estimates
- Knowledge of project estimating and budgeting procedures.
- Sound communication and liaison skills, with the ability to establish collaborative working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and to meet deadlines within short time frames whilst managing competing priorities.
- Knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint and corporate procurement systems and financial packages.
- Experience in Project Governance and Methodology frameworks
- Knowledge of PMBoK or Prince2
Please note that overseas candidates can not be considered for this role
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vanessa Knispel
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
- Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition review: A classic remastered, but not remade
- RMIT Launches Developing Blockchain Strategy Course
- Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTIT Support OfficerQLD
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- CCService Design LeadVIC
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- FTEnd-to-End Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther
- FT1st Level Technical SupportVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - $104/hrQLD
- CCLead Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCOracle Fusion Middleware AdminNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager: InfrastructureQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTCapacity Manager - AWSOther
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Financial MarketsVIC
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- FTCRM / MS Dynamics Architect / Sr ConsultantACT
- CCLevel 1 / 2 Desktop Support - BrisbaneNSW
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- FTSQL Developer / Data AnalystOther
- FTChief Technology OfficerSA
- FTDigital DesignerOther