Digital Producer/Campaign Manager
Immediate requirement for a passionate Campaign Manager who can provide customers with thought leadership within the digital Industry. The Campaign Manager serves as the manager and primary point of client interaction for all Marketing Cloud email deployment campaigns. The Campaign Manager is accountable for the accuracy; timeliness, consistency of all campaigns executed on behalf of the client, and is responsible for ensuring that campaigns. This is an initial contract based in the CBD with a strong possibility of extension.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills with a relentless commitment to balancing Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Client advocacy to achieve mutually beneficial results
- Project and Program Management Skills
- Working knowledge of HTML, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office applications a plus
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field; or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in Campaign Management, traffic management, or managing marketing campaigns or editorial calendars.
- Strong ability to effectively manage multiple assignments across teams in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, exceptionally organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to provide clients with best practices guidance related to current email, interactive, cross-channel marketing trends.
- Power user of Microsoft Office to produce client-facing documentation, presentations, process maps, and dashboards.
- Familiarity with project management tools, eg Microsoft Project, OpenAir, etc.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Christina Myles
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
- Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition review: A classic remastered, but not remade
- RMIT Launches Developing Blockchain Strategy Course
- Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTIT Support OfficerQLD
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- CCService Design LeadVIC
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- FTEnd-to-End Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther
- FT1st Level Technical SupportVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - $104/hrQLD
- CCLead Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCOracle Fusion Middleware AdminNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager: InfrastructureQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTCapacity Manager - AWSOther
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Financial MarketsVIC
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- FTCRM / MS Dynamics Architect / Sr ConsultantACT
- CCLevel 1 / 2 Desktop Support - BrisbaneNSW
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- FTSQL Developer / Data AnalystOther
- FTChief Technology OfficerSA
- FTDigital DesignerOther