Network Services Manager
A well-known and highly respected organisation seeks an experienced Network Services Manager for a permanent career enhancing position in Sydney CBD.
The Network Services Manager will lead the design, implementation, and maintenance of standard to complex solutions which meet the needs of the organisation and its customers.
The Network Services Manager will have specialist experience and knowledge in delivering security, network design and network infrastructure solutions. This involves responsibility for design, testing, and implementation of plans and projects within their area of expertise.
The Network Services Manager will provide technical leadership and architectural guidance as well as being responsible for day to day management of their team of Network Engineers to deliver.
He will have 5 direct reports in this position.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, the following experience and skills are needed:
- Degree in telecommunications, computer science, engineering, information technology or related field.
- Extensive experience in managing a team responsible for design delivery and assurance functions within a complex network environment, with a strong commitment to collaboration and high quality responsive customer service.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of the configuration and optimisation of telecommunications equipment including but not limited to MPLS, VoIP, Firewalls, Load Balancing and other from vendors Alcatel, Juniper, Cisco, Aruba and more
- Post graduate degree in technology related field or management.
- In-depth experience and or Industry Certifications / Qualifications with Alcatel, Juniper, Cisco and F5. Eg - Cisco (CCIE, CCNP, CCIP, CCSP), Juniper JunOS (JNCIP, JCIE), Alcatel-Lucent TiMOS (ACSE), F5, Aruba.
- Well-developed understanding of Project Management methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Meg Geronimo
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- CCSystem Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPJIRA Administration & Help Desk LeadVIC
- CCPython DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- FTGraduate Data Scientist/ Data AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Technical LeadQLD
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- FTLead Project Manager -Office Fit out & AccommodationOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - $104/hrQLD
- FTSenior System Engineer - Wintel & MacVIC
- TPDocument WriterVIC
- FTSharePoint O365 - Application SupportOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - CMS / DMSOther
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Consultants- ServiceNowNSW
- FTSystem and Software TestersACT
- CCProject Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTSAP Functional Analyst- Time Management, VIM, BPC, HCM FioriOther
- CCChange Communications Specialist l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW