ICT Infrastructure Support (Level 2 / 3)
ICT Infrastructure Support Engineer (Level 2 / 3) required to work on an initial 6 month contract (extension to 12 months very likely) based in Adelaide.
Day to day, your role will be varied from routine Support queries, through to more complex Infrastructure project work.
Working as part of a small, close knit team, you will be able hands-on and highly competently across multiple technologies and systems and also be able to liaise with external vendors and suppliers where appropriate.
Technical Skills (the more the better!)
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Active Directory
- Group Policies
- Windows 7, 10, Office 2013, 2016, Office 365
- SCCM 2007, 2012/SOE/Application packaging, testing and deployment
- Creation of new virtual servers on VMWare vSphere environment
- McAfee EPO Orchestrator
- Apple devices (iPad, iPhone)
- Desktop Support
- Patch management using WSUS
- MFD, printer and peripheral devices
- Monitor backups, via system emails, and manage the changing of backup tapes for CommVault environment
- Audio Visual Support - Smart Board, Overhead Projectors etc.
- Understanding of networking principles
- Understanding of service management principles
- Interface directly with hardware and software vendors for technical matters covered by Contracts
This is a rare opportunity to secure a long-term contract with a friendly, supportive and stable team environment with the chance to work on a variety of technologies
I am shortlisting this week, so please APPLY NOW for my immediate consideration.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Matthew Chatterton
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
- Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition review: A classic remastered, but not remade
- RMIT Launches Developing Blockchain Strategy Course
- Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTIT Support OfficerQLD
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- CCService Design LeadVIC
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- FTEnd-to-End Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther
- FT1st Level Technical SupportVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - $104/hrQLD
- CCLead Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCOracle Fusion Middleware AdminNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager: InfrastructureQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTCapacity Manager - AWSOther
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Financial MarketsVIC
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- FTCRM / MS Dynamics Architect / Sr ConsultantACT
- CCLevel 1 / 2 Desktop Support - BrisbaneNSW
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- FTSQL Developer / Data AnalystOther
- FTChief Technology OfficerSA
- FTDigital DesignerOther