Senior Java Developer
- Permanent opportunity - Competitive annual salary on offer + bonus
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Seeking candidates experienced with Java8 within large scale environments
You will have experience developing large scale Java services and web user interfaces within highly distributed environments. Java8 & Spring4 required
About the Company
This organisation is global technology leader and innovator within the financial services industry. Your chance to work with this high performing and engaging development team. This company provides payment solutions for leading organisations across the globe and you will be part of the team developing these new and ground breaking products.
About the Role
As a Senior Java Developer you will work with a driven and engaged agile development team to ensure high-performing and highly available systems are delivered. This will include secure, mission critical transaction processing systems.
- Build commercial Java applications where system performance is critical
- Define requirements for new applications and customisations
- Produce innovative technical solutions
- Work with internal customers to ensure requirements meet business needs
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Work in an agile team and follow agile practices
- Proven experience building secure and highly available Java systems
- Prior experience working on transaction processing systems
- Experience delivering high distributed systems
- High level skills with relational databases
- Knowledge of security concerns such as OWASP Top 10 and PCI DSS will be beneficial
- Proven experience producing innovative technical solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering
- Prior banking/payments/e-commerce industry experience will be highly regarded
- Collaborative approach to working with team members
- A customer service focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A desire for career progression
A passion for technology and innovation
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200174806.
Reference Number: 200174806_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 Ultra review: Ahead of the pack, especially in 360 video
- Magix Vegas Pro 15 review: Major overhaul makes it one of the best
- Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
- Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition review: A classic remastered, but not remade
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- FTDatabase Designer and AdministratorOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Supply ChainOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTMultiple Angular ExpertACT
- FTTechnical Data Analyst - SAP PM ModuleOther
- TPProject Manager - Learning SystemsQLD
- FTUI / UX Junior AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber Security - CanberraNSW
- FTInstructional Designer - eLearning SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Corporate SuperOther
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTCloud Architect / Senior Engineer - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTFeature Team Lead - paying $725 per dayOther
- CCTraining Coordinator - Federal GovernmentACT
- FTOperational Risk ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant (Security)Other
- FTAccount Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTFull stack DeveloperNSW