- Responsible for managing a project office providing support to a large program
- Work for a large, well known consultancy in a permanent role
- Macquarie Park and Sydney CBD location
A large, highly regarded consultancy is seeking an experienced PMO Manager to join their team.
A major consultancy is looking for an experienced PMO Manager to join their team for a permanent role.
This role is to act as a dedicated PMO Manager responsible for establishing and managing the governance of large programs and transitions which are comprised of multiple projects and project managers.
The role will be located in both Macquarie Park and the Sydney CBD. You will emphasize quality and compliance on the program and work with the Program Manager to create a cohesive and coordinated program team.
- Utilise and execute the project management process including scope definition, resource planning, scheduling, risk management planning, budgeting, change management and QA
- Monitor and report on compliance to agreed policies and standards
- Ensure regular scheduling of meetings with relevant stakeholders and ensure that all regulatory submissions are forecasted and in alignment with the Communication Management Plan
- Implement and maintain processes to ensure documentation of the projects, reports, and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
- Ensure deliverables are produced in a timely manner by the PMO team
Key Skills / Essential Requirements:
- Minimum 2 to 3 years' experience working as a PMO Manager leading and coordinating a PMO team supporting large and complex programs
- Demonstrated understanding of PMI project management methodologies
- PMP Certification highly regarded
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated financial acumen
- Proven experience in developing and presenting management communications to inform of project status
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200174816.
Reference Number: 200174816_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 Ultra review: Ahead of the pack, especially in 360 video
- Magix Vegas Pro 15 review: Major overhaul makes it one of the best
- Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
- Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition review: A classic remastered, but not remade
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- FTDatabase Designer and AdministratorOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Supply ChainOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTMultiple Angular ExpertACT
- FTTechnical Data Analyst - SAP PM ModuleOther
- TPProject Manager - Learning SystemsQLD
- FTUI / UX Junior AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber Security - CanberraNSW
- FTInstructional Designer - eLearning SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Corporate SuperOther
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTCloud Architect / Senior Engineer - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTFeature Team Lead - paying $725 per dayOther
- CCTraining Coordinator - Federal GovernmentACT
- FTOperational Risk ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant (Security)Other
- FTAccount Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTFull stack DeveloperNSW