IT Project Delivery Coordinator
This is a contract opportunity running from Mid February to 30 June 2018 with the possibility of extension, paying up to $53/hour including super.
- Coordinate work packages to ensure delivery priorities are met.
- Coordinate delivery deadlines within a time critical environment and ensure that deliverables are prioritised and completed within the specified timeframes.
- Develop and update delivery plans and other required documentation artefacts to a high standard.
- Ensure delivery plans, schedules, timelines and milestones are monitored using appropriate tools.
- Coordinate workshops and meetings relevant to delivery of work packages.
- Provide comprehensive reporting on work packages to ensure effective implementation of business and IT project deliverables.
- Manage specific issues and risks as directed, including advising of any issues and risks associated with a work package.
- Gather information and advice for the business and systems, analyse and design outcomes that meet the business requirements.
- Escalate potential quality issues as appropriate.
- Contribute to the invoicing process for work completed on work packages.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Excellent communication and liaison skills.
- Ability to coordinate delivery deadlines within a time critical environment and ensure that deliverables are prioritised and completed within the specified timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously or collaboratively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to conduct workshops with clients and internal ICT resources to elicit planning tasks, product breakdowns etc.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills with the ability to understand technical concepts and terminology and express them in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrated ability to develop/assist with project plans and associated communication documents, project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- The ability to formulate documentation relating to information technology.
- Working knowledge of project management procedures and practices.
- Experience developing project initiation documents such as business cases, engaging stakeholders and users, developing solutions and implementing changes.
- Proven ability to gather information and advice for systems analysis and design for information systems so that the systems meet support needs.
- Proven ability to gather information and advice for the business and systems, analyse and design outcomes that meet the business requirements.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/19385. For any enquiries please contact Kylie Graham in the Brisbane office on 07 3258 8380.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- Intel expects PCs with fast 5G wireless to ship in late 2019
- Nvidia's GeForce Now cloud gaming service feels like playing on a high-end gaming PC
- How to test how much Spectre and Meltdown hurt your PC's performance
- GogoToro Outlet Evaders review: A fun, powerful, and portable power bank
- Huawei Unveils First Car To Be Driven By AI-Powered Smartphone
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDeveloper - PERLOther
- FTEnd-to-End Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCSoftware Solution DesignerNSW
- CCProgram Coordinator | IT TransformationNSW
- CCX2 BPE Managers - TelcoVIC
- FTNetezza DeveloperQLD
- FTField EngineerOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTOffice Manager / PAOther
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- FTSitecore - Full Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - CMS / DMSOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCContinuous Improvement and Change Specialist (Black Belt) - Contract - Nth SydNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- CCProgram Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- TPJIRA Administration & Help Desk LeadVIC
- FTProductivity Specialist (Black Belt level)Other
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW