SAP Functional Consultant - Finance
Initial 6 month contract for an experience SAP Finance Functional Expert.
- Assist and mentor business analysts and senior business analysts in analysing and providing effective solutions to complex system problems in the delivery of support to Shared Service Providers and completion of project work;
- Provide strategic and expert advice to management on application and associated issues and initiatives including risk and issue identification and management
- Analyse business requirements and system specifications and provide strategic expertise to staff and management to ensure specifications are aligned to business requirements
- Complete system design, specification, configuration, unit testing and maintenance of solutions and associated documentation in compliance with relevant standards
- Liaise, consult and negotiate effectively with team members, other project teams, stakeholders and client groups to develop and maintain effective working relationships and the integrity of the overall integrated solution
- Contribute to effective, client focussed teamwork by developing an understanding of the roles and duties of team members within the team and across the business, and working collaboratively to achieve outcomes with a commitment to quality and customer service.
Your Capabilities and Experience
You will require extensive knowledge of SAP ERP solutions, particularly in either 1 or more areas of FI,CO AA, PS, IM, PM, MM, RE and BW. Extensive experience in designing, configuring and supporting SAP solutions. High level knowledge of integration aspect of SAP modules, including ability to develop high quality system specifications, configuration documentation and testing scenarios.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328. Reference Number 4A/19400. Applications close 9:00am, Wednesday 7 February 2018
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Roam freely in the digital world. Critically acclaimed performance and security at your fingertips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- Hands on: Blade's Shadow cloud gaming service can be a bumpy ride
- How to create an insane multiple monitor setup with three, four, or more displays
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- In Pictures: A Hands-On First Look At The Fujifilm X-H1
- Crossing Souls review: A retro-adventure that embraces the past but doesn't learn from it
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDynamic CRM DeveloperQLD
- CCAutomation TesterVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- FTSenior Checkpoint Security EngineerOther
- FT2 X Graduate roles - Exciting opportunityQLD
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationVIC
- TPEnterprise Architect | Services | QLD Health | $1173/dayQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- TPIT Project Support & Finance OffcerVIC
- TPSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Network EngineerSA
- FT.Net / SharePoint Developer - GosfordNSW
- FTSharePoint O365 - Application SupportOther
- FTSystem Administrator / Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCHyperion Reporting Analyst - Contract initially - Large Telco in SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Front-End Developer (Urgent)Other
- CCProject Manager-SCADANSW
- CCNetwork Test EngineerVIC
- TPSAP Project ManagerQLD
- FTProject Officer / Project Scheduler - Gold Coast BasedOther
- TPBI AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst (EL1)QLD