- Consult and collaborate with operational, policy and departmental business representatives to review current and identify alternative business processes which will leverage functionality provided through ICT systems.
- Develop ICT system and design requirements utilising modelling and analysis tools in alignment with departmental methods, standards and business requirements.
- Provide timely, strategic and expert advice to the project manager and business representatives regarding system requirements, information requirements, business improvements, scope management and project risks.
- Evaluate project impacts and change alternatives with particular emphasis on risk minimisation, business continuity and maintaining an efficient, cost effective and responsive service delivery environment.
- Large and complex change projects and organisational reform
- Implementing COTS configuration products
- Developing end-to-end requirement specifications
- Development of business process mapping, current and future states
- Change management frameworks (scope management)
- Development of project management artefacts
- Benefits management and realisation
- Agile software development projects
- Or ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of, tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), JIRA and other requirements management tools
- Strong written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Previous experience working with contemporary mobile technologies and solutions
- Take personal responsibility for meeting objectives and progressing work. Demonstrate initiative and proactively steps in and does what is required. Commits energy and drive to see that goals are achieved.
- See projects through to completion, monitoring project progress and adjusting plans as required. Commit to achieving quality outcomes and ensures documentation procedures are maintained and stakeholders' expectations are met.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Job Reference 4A/19390 . Applications Close 06/02/2018.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
- Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition review: A classic remastered, but not remade
- RMIT Launches Developing Blockchain Strategy Course
- Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTIT Support OfficerQLD
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- CCService Design LeadVIC
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- FTEnd-to-End Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther
- FT1st Level Technical SupportVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - $104/hrQLD
- CCLead Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCOracle Fusion Middleware AdminNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager: InfrastructureQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTCapacity Manager - AWSOther
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Financial MarketsVIC
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- FTCRM / MS Dynamics Architect / Sr ConsultantACT
- CCLevel 1 / 2 Desktop Support - BrisbaneNSW
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- FTSQL Developer / Data AnalystOther
- FTChief Technology OfficerSA
- FTDigital DesignerOther