Business Analyst - Wealth & Fund Management Applications
Our client is an established start-up whose solution has the ability to organise the worlds fund portfolios, and is already being used by leading global brokers. The solution automates the analysis, compliance reporting, administration and production of investments advice statements, and can complete this process in real time for millions of funds.
This solution has been ahead of its time, but with 'robo advice' now becoming mainstream and a point of competitive advantage, their business has started to grow significantly and has the potential to grow exponentially in the short term.
Based on this growth, their CEO is looking to hire a Business Analyst who will be the application SME in working with management, customers and development teams. In this multifaceted role you will:
- You will play the role of business analyst, working directly with the CEO on specifications for product enhancements and new product development
- Provide product expertise, explaining and mapping application functions during presales, providing implementation support and providing ongoing applications support to customers.
- Analyse highly complex systems and data to provide meaningful insights both internally and to customers
- As business analyst, accurately translate product ideas into clear functional specs for software developers
- Lead product support for users
- Lead solution customisations and implementations for new clients
- Assist with product testing
- Assist with presales as the product SME
Core skills required for this role:
- A high IQ and extremely strong math and data skills (Excel and SQL) as you will be working in a highly complex investments area. You will be asked to translate meaning and identify solutions and opportunities through analysing data from the macro to the micro and vice versa
- Ideally you will have expertise in complex investment or broking systems
- You will have excellent BA skills and a high aptitude for complex problem solving
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively engage with technical, product, senior management and customer stakeholders
- Strong commercial awareness
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Dan Gordon
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- Hands on: Blade's Shadow cloud gaming service can be a bumpy ride
- How to create an insane multiple monitor setup with three, four, or more displays
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- In Pictures: A Hands-On First Look At The Fujifilm X-H1
- Crossing Souls review: A retro-adventure that embraces the past but doesn't learn from it
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDynamic CRM DeveloperQLD
- CCAutomation TesterVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- FTSenior Checkpoint Security EngineerOther
- FT2 X Graduate roles - Exciting opportunityQLD
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationVIC
- TPEnterprise Architect | Services | QLD Health | $1173/dayQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- TPIT Project Support & Finance OffcerVIC
- TPSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Network EngineerSA
- FT.Net / SharePoint Developer - GosfordNSW
- FTSharePoint O365 - Application SupportOther
- FTSystem Administrator / Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCHyperion Reporting Analyst - Contract initially - Large Telco in SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Front-End Developer (Urgent)Other
- CCProject Manager-SCADANSW
- CCNetwork Test EngineerVIC
- TPSAP Project ManagerQLD
- FTProject Officer / Project Scheduler - Gold Coast BasedOther
- TPBI AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst (EL1)QLD