Applications Development Delivery Lead
- CBD Location....
- Work with the latest Technologies..
- Utilise your strong leadership skills.
CBD Location - Enterprise Company - Work with the latest Technologies - Utilise your strong leadership skills.
If your a true people leader who can really add value to a growing team being able to bring the best out in them whilst taking ownership of the stakeholder Delivery stream then this is the perfect next position for you.
Due to further expansion within this division my client is now looking to bring on board a Senior Applications Development Delivery Lead. Reporting directly to the Delivery Manager B2B Engineering this position will include taking full ownership of building and developing strong feature teams and empowering them to deliver world class Software that delivers customer benefit and to continually add value in everything that you do.
Based in the Melbourne CBD within walking distance to public transport you are also offered further support with regards to your career path and an unlimited supply of free Training Courses to further your knowledge and Managerial capabilities also other benefits that our client offers as a part of their employee benefits scheme.
This position is primarily focused on feature Delivery based on an agreed time and cost with stakeholders, and is key to building a high performance Software Engineering culture.
You will also need, in conjunction with your peers and the Manager, deliver a streamlined development process to provide a continuous integration and continuous delivery mode of operation to allow quicker and efficient delivery with less defects.
The Key Accountabilities for this role will include but not be limited to:
- Taking ownership of the Software Engineering deliverables of the team (Quality, Schedule and Cost).
- Providing technical and thought leadership across the Development Team.
- Resource lifecycle management being; Performance, Contracts, Reviews, Development Planning, Leave/Time sheet approvals.
- Being a point of contact for teams on Project work.
- Attending Discovery sessions to provide Technical knowledge as appropriate.
- Working with Solution Leads/SME's, Technology Managers and Release Train Leads to ensure the team is resourced at 100% capacity.
- External Vendor engagement.
- Collaborating with Development Managers on Technology roadmaps including Capacity Planning and Management.
- Working in an Agile Development methodology, ensuring Projects are delivered to assigned scope, time and budget requirements.
If your ready for the next step in your career within a diverse role that doesn't come along very often then please click on the "APPLY NOW" button sending your resume in WORD Format or for a confidential phone chat, please call Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215.
**Due to the large number of applicants, only successful or progressing applicants will be contacted**
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200172959.
Reference Number: 200172959_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- Hands on: Blade's Shadow cloud gaming service can be a bumpy ride
- How to create an insane multiple monitor setup with three, four, or more displays
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- In Pictures: A Hands-On First Look At The Fujifilm X-H1
- Crossing Souls review: A retro-adventure that embraces the past but doesn't learn from it
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTOnsite Support EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Mobile AppsOther
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTGraduate Machine Learning/Data Science-Expression Of InterestOther
- FTResource Coordinator - $71 phOther
- FTCCNA Network EngineerOther
- FTProject Manager, Strategic Asset ManagementOther
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTMotion Graphics Designer / VideographerNSW
- FTSenior Digital Delivery Manager - Project ManagerACT
- FTData Analyst/ManagerQLD
- FTUI / UX DesignerOther
- CCLead Developer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCProject Manager-SCADANSW
- TPProject Manager - Senior Application Specialist - HealthcareQLD
- TPProcurement ManagerACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork Engineer/DesignerVIC
- TPTest Analyst / CoordinatorQLD
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationVIC
- FTSenior Data AnalystQLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther
- CCProgram Coordinator | IT TransformationNSW
- CCProcurement Specialist - PathologyNSW
- FTLevel 2 -3 Engineer | 6mth ContractOther