Junior Account Manager - Global Cloud Organisation
- St Kilda Road surrounds - Great office atmosphere
- >> 5 weeks training in Montreal, Canada <<
- ** Permanent opportunity - develop into a Senior Account Manager **
An amazing opportunity to join a global cloud solutions powerhouse, available here in Melbourne CBD. Massive expansion into ASIAPAC.
Paxus IT & Digital Recruitment has partnered with a Global Cloud Solutions powerhouse in search for a Junior Account Manager or Sales Representative ready for the next move to join the Asia Pacific head office in Melbourne.
What will you be doing?
As part of the APAC sales team, you will be responsible for responding to technical inbound questions coming from prospects and customers as well as for developing business with new clients (outbound calls and emails).
You will be in charge of helping clients and prospects for our client's cloud products and services.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Quickly identify the type of prospective customer in order to provide adequate responses
- Support demanding customers to articulate their needs
- Identify all customer challenges, their limitations and objectives
- Clarify customer needs to ensure a good understanding of the customer's expectations and challenges
- Identify the appropriate solution(s) to respond to the prospective customer's expectations
- Build a comprehensive solution (diagrams, prescriptions) with the prospective customer
- Validate the proposed solution with the prospective customer
- Identify any obstacle in selling solutions and relay them to the Channel Manager if needed
- Have a strong comprehension of the systems and network environments offered to customers
- Benefit from a solid understanding of our client's products and customer side interfaces
- Know and understand company processes and workflows including the tools associated
- Inform and help clients via e-mail and telephone regarding our client's products and services
What we would like you to have:
- 1 to 2 years experience in a similar role
- Considerable technical knowledge in IT infrastructure with a strong commercial background
- Advanced technical knowledge of cloud product usage and use cases in these use cases: Dedicated Server, Cloud Computing, Virtual Private Server
- Knowledge of prices/products and sales models
- Knowledge of customer types, their needs and adapted solutions
- Ability to analyse, listen and make recommendations (guide the customer towards a profitable solution)
- Ability and willingness to contact potential customers (cold calling and emails) and build business relationships
- Good command of IT and telephone tools (CRM)
- Efficient and quick in proposing solutions
- Enthusiasm for service, finding solutions
- Passion for constant personal development and to learn more about the IT market
- Knowledge of the market/competition, complementary services
** Due to the large amount of applicants, only progressing Candidates will be contacted **
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200172862.
Reference Number: 200172862_6
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
- Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition review: A classic remastered, but not remade
- RMIT Launches Developing Blockchain Strategy Course
- Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTIT Support OfficerQLD
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- CCService Design LeadVIC
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- FTEnd-to-End Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther
- FT1st Level Technical SupportVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - $104/hrQLD
- CCLead Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCOracle Fusion Middleware AdminNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager: InfrastructureQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTCapacity Manager - AWSOther
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Financial MarketsVIC
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- FTCRM / MS Dynamics Architect / Sr ConsultantACT
- CCLevel 1 / 2 Desktop Support - BrisbaneNSW
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- FTSQL Developer / Data AnalystOther
- FTChief Technology OfficerSA
- FTDigital DesignerOther