Systems Administrator (AWS)
- Contract until EOFY with possible extension
- Bring AWS expertise to an organisation beginning to embrace the cloud
Our client is a reputable organisation in QLD known for its proactive, positive and community based culture. With the New Year upon us, they are now looking for a contractor to join a team of systems administrators that take care of the windows, web, and cloud servers for the organisation.
Your role will be primarily focused on Windows and cloud servers. Your cloud capability will be particularly used in this role, and this includes a key role in project work.
Cloud experience is a non-negotiable for this role, and AWS experience is preferred.
Your primary duties will be:
- Administration of AWS servers and implementation of AWS services
- Administration of Windows Server systems on premises and Cloud
- Monitoring of servers and services for proactive support
- Administration of a SQL Server database platform
- Administration of IIS Web Server environments
- Maintain currency in server infrastructure, OS and relevant supported software
- Hardware upgrades on server infrastructure (On premises & Cloud)
- Producing and maintaining quality systems documentation
- Communicate with clients giving advice on hosting solutions offered by the team.
- Provide timely and detailed oral/written advice as required on software, hardware and security matters.
You will demonstrate the following:
- Windows Server System Administration (minimum of Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012 R2/Windows Server 2016 ), Windows Containers.
- Microsoft IIS Server Administration
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration(SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012/SQL server 2016)
- PowerShell, VB Script, or other relevant scripting languages
- Patching skills
- Azure & AWS cloud server administration (AWS preferred)
- SCCM & SCOM usage
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Pablo Calaby through email on email@example.com, quoting Ref No: 4A/19320.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- Hands on: Blade's Shadow cloud gaming service can be a bumpy ride
- How to create an insane multiple monitor setup with three, four, or more displays
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- In Pictures: A Hands-On First Look At The Fujifilm X-H1
- Crossing Souls review: A retro-adventure that embraces the past but doesn't learn from it
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTOnsite Support EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Mobile AppsOther
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTGraduate Machine Learning/Data Science-Expression Of InterestOther
- FTResource Coordinator - $71 phOther
- FTCCNA Network EngineerOther
- FTProject Manager, Strategic Asset ManagementOther
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTMotion Graphics Designer / VideographerNSW
- FTSenior Digital Delivery Manager - Project ManagerACT
- FTData Analyst/ManagerQLD
- FTUI / UX DesignerOther
- CCLead Developer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCProject Manager-SCADANSW
- TPProject Manager - Senior Application Specialist - HealthcareQLD
- TPProcurement ManagerACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork Engineer/DesignerVIC
- TPTest Analyst / CoordinatorQLD
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationVIC
- FTSenior Data AnalystQLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther
- CCProgram Coordinator | IT TransformationNSW
- CCProcurement Specialist - PathologyNSW
- FTLevel 2 -3 Engineer | 6mth ContractOther