Due to on-going demands an Incident Manager is required for an initial 6 month contract, joining one of Adelaide largest IT employers.
It's goal is to provide management an oversight to all incidents, to drive operational effectiveness and efficiency of the Incident Management process and incident resolution to ensure business continuity.
You will possess comprehensive knowledge of the delivery organisation and will be able to navigate quickly through the organisation to resolve incident handling issues and/or problems escalated to their attention.
- Will manage critical or high-risk technology issues
- Resolve technical/business incidents independently
- Define the ITIL processes and practices based on change, incident and problem management
- Manage business Service Level Agreements and support proactive analysis of trends on customers or industry issues
- Identify, manage and lead escalations through different leadership levels
- Solid experience in developing, administering change, incident and problem management practices
- Advanced verbal communication skills and with the ability to communicate complex matters
- Certification in ITIL
- Must be willing to work outside of business hours including nights and weekend
Due to our client requirements, applicants must be an Australian Citizen.
If you're passionate about working with a leading organisation and this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please forward your resume or alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Katrina or Karen on (08) 8112 7400.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Karen Detablan
We have 4 to give away so jump in!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- Hands on: Blade's Shadow cloud gaming service can be a bumpy ride
- How to create an insane multiple monitor setup with three, four, or more displays
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- In Pictures: A Hands-On First Look At The Fujifilm X-H1
- Crossing Souls review: A retro-adventure that embraces the past but doesn't learn from it
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPService Assurance ManagerQLD
- CCData Migration Analyst / DBAQLD
- CCHFC Project Governance Officer - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- CCIncident ManagerNSW
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTCCNA Network EngineerOther
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTProject Manager - DatawarehouseACT
- CCBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTField ConsultantOther
- FT2 X Graduate roles - Exciting opportunityQLD
- FTJava AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTIT Security OfficerVIC
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- TP.NET DeveloperACT
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- CCAutomation Engineer/ Linux DevOps EngineerQLD
- CCUnix AdminNSW
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorACT