Commercial Contracts Analyst
Our client is the leading telecommunications provider and is seeking to engage a Commercial Contracts Analyst to provide support and analysis to senior stakeholders for a wide range of commercial and contracts management matters.
The primary duties of the role include:
- 5+ years' experience in Business or Commercial Management, or a role with relevant exposure to commercial functions and interactions with external customers.
- Support the Senior Commercial Manager and Services Delivery Manager on strategic business development opportunities for GWN.
- Lead the contract variation and change order process. Review, challenge and consolidate all inputs into a coherent business proposal for submission. Ensure all internal stakeholders are consulted throughout the process and proper approvals obtained.
- Provide analysis and decision support on complex SLAs and abatement calculations
- Participate in the resolution of contractual and commercial disputes by researching and clearly articulating contractual obligations and facilitation of legal advice.
- Ensure contractual commitments are met by their due dates and ongoing compliance with the contract generally.
- Maintain a strong and constructive relationship with the customer.
- Attend customer governance meetings.
Click APPLY! OR contact Vidya Sadawarte on 3319 7501.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vidya Sadawarte
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
- Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition review: A classic remastered, but not remade
- RMIT Launches Developing Blockchain Strategy Course
- Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSecurity DesignerNSW
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTSr Java Developer- Spring,Rest, Apache Tomcat, XML,Scrum MasterOther
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorACT
- FTTest Analyst - RiskOther
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | .Net | FintechOther
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Consultants- ServiceNowNSW
- TPBusiness & Change AnalystQLD
- FTSystem and Software TestersACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDNS Security SpecialistOther
- FTCapacity Manager - AWSOther
- CCLead Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- CCTeam / Process / Project Coordinator ? Telco ? 6 mth contract - Nth SydNSW
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- FTCustomer Support (PAS) Professional- Level 2 - HealthcareVIC
- FTIntegration DeveloperOther
- FTIT Security EngineerOther
- TPSystem AnalystACT
- FTSolutions Designer ($800 pd incl super)Other