Senior Digital Delivery Manager - Project Manager
Our Canberra based Client is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their team in a permanent role as a Digital Delivery Manager. Within this role you will be working on complex projects that are delivering solutions which will be used by millions of people everyday. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of our Client's digital projects and can expect to work closely with and use the latest industry standards and techniques to ensure the production of robust, secure and innovative solutions.
- Ensure effective Agile delivery for digital projects
- Build strong Agile culture within client environments and delivery teams
- Demonstrate transition and linkages to/from Digital Strategy and Transformation
- Encourage external Executive support and governance for Agile projects
- Enable Product Owners to drive project vision, aligning to user-centred design
- Facilitate Agile Events (e.g. Sprint Planning, Sprint Review etc)
- Provide alignment to Digital Service Standard throughout delivery
- Support consistency of quality deliverables
- Manage project governance and project tracking (internal and external) - including financial management, risk and issue management and resources
- Undertake Managed Service transition (with support from SIT)
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Proven experience delivering digital projects and products using Agile project management methods, learning and iterating frequently
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Experience delivering projects in a consultancy environment
- Sound understanding of the digital landscape
- Agile/Scrum Master qualification or extensive experience
- Hands on experience on large government transformation programs
- Highly developed client engagement skills at an executive level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A proven ability to effectively work across multiple projects and teams
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Kasey OHalloran
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject Manager, Relocation, Fitout & ConstructionOther
- CCService Desk Monitoring AnalystQLD
- FTPaid Search StrategistOther
- CCTest AnalystACT
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCMaximo Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- FTDeveloper - PERLOther
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- FTUser Access AdministratorSA
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTLevel 2 - Service Desk AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSales Exec - Enterprise AccountsOther
- FTMotion Graphics Designer / VideographerNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTManager Information ServicesQLD
- FTPMO LeadOther
- TPSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectWA
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTProject Administrator/CoordinatorSA
- FTSenior Software EngineerSA
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC