Senior Change Analyst
About the company
A leading company who are delivering world-class Services across NSW.
About the Role
As Senior Change Analyst will deliver change management activities to support the implementation of a HCM system across the business. Working as part of the implementation team, you will support users to transition to the new IT solution thorough change impact analysis to fully understand the current practice and the system use across all staff groups and recruitment processes.
As Change Analyst you will also help formulate change plans to help users transition to the new ways of working including assessing change readiness. You will interact as part of a project team, with each other, with account managers and the solution design team, and with business stakeholders
- Work closely with various teams to deliver outcomes
- Design training and communications to support the implementation of the system
- Ensure the toolsets used by the Change stream are relevant and efficient
- Facilitate business process redesign, impact assessments and stakeholder engagement.
- Coordinate with multiple internal and external teams
- Develop localised change strategies
- Analyse data from various sources to inform change management strategies
- Assess organisational change readiness and culture assessment to inform engagement and communication strategies
- Previous experience as a Senior Organisational Change Analyst
- Experience in IT solution implementations and new ways of working
- Proven experience in large complex environments
- Strong targeted communications experience
- Experience in IT and Organisational change
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies (e.g. Prosci)
- Practical experience in working with change management tools and methodologies
- The capability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers and internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience facilitating workshops or sessions with diverse audiences and stakeholders
- Confidence conducting engagement sessions to large audiences.
- Risk and Issue management
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a flexible environment and within a diverse team
NOTE Travel is involved, to various locations, which may include remote locations. Travel may involve driving pool and hire cars and flights in small propeller planes, and overnight stays of various durations (not weekends). It may be 50% during some periods of the project lifecycle.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vanessa Knispel
Roam freely in the digital world. Critically acclaimed performance and security at your fingertips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- MWC 2018: Everything Announced At The Alcatel Press Conference
- MWC 2018: Alcatel detail 2018 smartphone portfolio
- In Pictures: Alcatel MWC Press Conference
- Assassin's Creed: Origins's Discovery Tour mode shows how great educational games could be
- This week in games: Final Fantasy XV adds Half-Life's star, Blizzard hosts a Warcraft III tourney
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCData Migration Analyst / DBAQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Wealth & Fund Management ApplicationsOther
- FTSecurity Clearances OfficerACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTPresales Project ManagerOther
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- CCProject Manager -AgileWA
- FTService Centre ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTCCNA Network EngineerOther
- TPPurchasing Officer - SAPWA
- CCCC&B Consultant - Energy and Gas DomainVIC
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther
- CCAndroid Developer - SeniorVIC
- TPIT Portfolio CoordinatorQLD
- CCLinux DevOps Engineer - Cloud platformVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Developer - HTML / CSS / SASSOther
- FTBusiness ConsultantOther