- Digital Design; Creative suit to coding HTLM, CSS, JQuery
- UX & GUI conception designs and animation
- Digital platforms; mobile, tablet and desktop
Fantastic opportunity for talented Digital Designer to Join this Market leading giant, and innovation leader on a 6-month initial contract, Sydney
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Digital Web Designer to join this market leading company and household brand, on an initial 6-month contract with potential to extend.
You will be within the Sales and Service business unit, providing a unique combination of the technical front-end, responsive and creative visual design of interfaces across several digital platforms.
What you will be doing
- Visual design of interfaces across several digital platforms; mobile, tablet and desktop
- Following user-focussed content best practices, ensure regular content updates are delivered on time and accurately
- Produce UX & GUI conception designs and animation
- Collaborate with UX team, Product designers and business Product owners
- Using front-end coding HTML, CSS & jQuery to create responsive design
- Communicating ideas and reporting to the business.
- Providing quick mockup and sketches of designs
What you will need
- 5 years experience in a digital design
- Experience within a creative agency or comparable in-house role preferable
- Extensive graphic design skills; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and MS Office
- Strong front-end code, experience in HTLM, CSS, JQuery
- Excellent time keeping and project management skills
- Excellent communications skills
- You must be driven, with a passion for innovation
- Provide a stunning portfolio of digital work and scope over multiple platforms.
If this is the role for you apply today!
Any queries please give coral a shout; firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200174499.
Reference Number: 200174499_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject Manager, Relocation, Fitout & ConstructionOther
- CCService Desk Monitoring AnalystQLD
- FTPaid Search StrategistOther
- CCTest AnalystACT
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCMaximo Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- FTDeveloper - PERLOther
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- FTUser Access AdministratorSA
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTLevel 2 - Service Desk AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSales Exec - Enterprise AccountsOther
- FTMotion Graphics Designer / VideographerNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTManager Information ServicesQLD
- FTPMO LeadOther
- TPSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectWA
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTProject Administrator/CoordinatorSA
- FTSenior Software EngineerSA
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC