Project Manager, Strategic Asset Management
About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Project Manager you will be working in a large complex environment where you will develop and implement the required strategies, plans and processes to allow disposal of large infrastructure assets as required and that readiness activities are regularly monitored and ultimately completed to allow successful disposal
- Develop and implement the disposal strategy, including defining disposal process (end-to-end process flow)
- Establish a HAZMAT remediation strategy for hazardous material requiring removal
- Determine retention requirements and disposal time frames
- Establish a parts recovery strategy, including identification of those responsible for removing and storing the parts and warranting their safe and reliable function.
- Provide input into procurement strategies.
- Prepare a logistics and operational plan indicating the process flow from point of retirement to processing and removal from the facility
- Develop evaluation criteria during the procurement process for selection of contractors to dispose of assets
- Oversee Disposal Facility Construction and REF
- Provide monthly cost and project reporting
- Ensure a detailed project plan and timeline is established
- Ensure identification and registration of related issues and risks
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Experience in the disposal of assets and understanding of strategic asset management
- Extensive experience in the preparation of performance specifications and tender documents
- Experienced in the management of contracts with ability to manage groups of employees, contractors and consultants
- Knowledge in the implementation of OHS, environmental and safety management systems
- Proven success in project management including initiation, development, integration, scope, time, cost, quality, team, communications, risk, procurement and financial management aspects
- Experienced in a commercially focussed environment
- Capacity to work within a large complex organisation
- Experienced in passenger or rail industry or building and construction or rail operations
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vanessa Knispel
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Process BAOther
- FTWindows 10 Deployment ManagerACT
- FTProject ManagerSA
- TPJunior Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst (EL1)QLD
- CCInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTInstructional Designer - eLearning SpecialistNSW
- FTQA EngineerNSW
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Angular4/.NetNSW
- FTManager - Technical OperationsQLD
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTSenior BAOther
- CCPython DeveloperVIC
- CCContinuous Improvement and Change Specialist (Black Belt) - Contract - Nth SydNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- CCApplication Support Analyst - Level 2QLD
- FTSystem and Software TestersACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst (IAM & Cyber Security)Other
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTSAP PI/PO Integration LeadOther