.Net Integration Lead Developer
- Be Part Of Major Technology Transformation Projects
- Work With The Latest Technology Across Virtualisation, Mobility And Cloud
- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN TO BE SUCESSFUL
Currently looking for a .Net Integration Lead Developer for a wide program of work, C#, ASP.NET, WebAPI, Australian Citizen, CBD
We are currently looking to engage a .Net Integration Lead Developer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for building a single technical platform to collect data, improve processes and deliver better tools for data sharing and analytics.
As the .Net Integration Lead Developer, you will have strong technical and development skills in Microsoft .NET web service and integration technologies.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with strong banking and finance background and must be an Australian Citizen to clear the security check.
- Developing, delivering and deploying middleware solutions using C#, ASP.NET and WebAPI
- Providing technical leadership to a team of 4-5 developers, managing deliverable from the developers, including performing quality reviews.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, collaborating with others on user requirements, solution design and project planning and delivery.
- Ensuring that development, coding, privacy and security standards are adhered to.
- Following up on issues until they are closed off and solutions delivered.
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technology is desirable.
- Technical specialist knowledge in C#, ASP .NET and WebAPI.
- Technical specialist knowledge in XML, XSD, XSLT, JSON and WSDL.
- Technical specialist knowledge in service oriented architecture (SOA) and experience designing, developing, and deploying web services.
- Extensive experience in one or more Enterprise Service Bus platforms.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft IIS and MS SQL server.
- Working knowledge of the Agile methodology and agile development, including the use of agile management tools such as TFS, GIT, Octopus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to clearly communicate technical details to business
- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN TO BE SUCCESFUL
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200174952.
Reference Number: 200174952_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- MWC 2018: Everything Announced At The Alcatel Press Conference
- MWC 2018: Alcatel detail 2018 smartphone portfolio
- In Pictures: Alcatel MWC Press Conference
- Assassin's Creed: Origins's Discovery Tour mode shows how great educational games could be
- This week in games: Final Fantasy XV adds Half-Life's star, Blizzard hosts a Warcraft III tourney
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCData Migration Analyst / DBAQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Wealth & Fund Management ApplicationsOther
- FTSecurity Clearances OfficerACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTPresales Project ManagerOther
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- CCProject Manager -AgileWA
- FTService Centre ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTCCNA Network EngineerOther
- TPPurchasing Officer - SAPWA
- CCCC&B Consultant - Energy and Gas DomainVIC
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther
- CCAndroid Developer - SeniorVIC
- TPIT Portfolio CoordinatorQLD
- CCLinux DevOps Engineer - Cloud platformVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Developer - HTML / CSS / SASSOther
- FTBusiness ConsultantOther