Continuous Improvement and Change Specialist (Black Belt) - Contract - Nth Syd
- Diverse, challenging project
- North Sydney Based
- Contact until 29/06/2018 initially with potential for extension
A leading technology telecommunications company is seeking a Six Sigma Black Belt Certified Process Improvement Specialist for a major project.
Reporting to the Manager, Business Reporting and Improvement, the Continuous Improvement and Change Specialist will be accountable for driving process excellence and re-engineering business processes across Network Engineering including, driving key business improvement transformation projects.
Acting as a champion for innovation and continuous improvement, you will be responsible for driving the Continuous Improvement program of change through implementing Organisational Change Management strategies and plans across various transformation programs.
The role will be expected to work very closely with the Network Engineering process leads and act as a focal point for cross-unit/cross-function improvement and change activities, ensuring the integration and alignment with existing process, change methodology and other strategic corporate initiatives including the HSE framework and the Business Process Excellence program.
You will also act as a source of expertise in applying all industry recognised improvement methodologies, tools and concepts where cultural, operational and physical change is taking place.
- Acting as a Change Agent and backed by the Project Sponsor you be responsible for identifying, analysing and implementing process improvement initiatives across various areas of the business including finance, operations, commercial operations and telecommunications.
- Serve as a technical leader to identified improvement efforts through all stages of Six
- Sigma process improvement (DMAIC, Lean, DMADV etc)
- Provide leadership, guidance & coaching to people involved in the projects
- Work directly with clients to develop solutions and resolve client-specific issues.
- Document via flowcharting existing processes and identify fail points and develop solutions
- Conduct data analysis to determine root causes of service performance failure
- Research, identify, and conceptualize process and system improvements
- Develop improvement timelines, milestones and resource need
- Calculate and manage process improvement implantation, escalations, cost, scope, validation & sustainability
- Embed a Continuous Improvement capability across Network Engineering
- Change Management activities in order to embed new / updated systems, processes, products and policies.
- Lead multidisciplinary project teams to implement Continuous Improvement projects focussed on delivering efficiencies and improved customer experience.
- Deliver the Communications Plan that supports the Continuous Improvement Change Management programme timelines, milestones and deliverables.
Key Experience required:
- Experience delivering large scale LSS Black belt level projects at a management level, but also have experience driving the change and delivering the initiatives as a Change / Project / Process Consultant also.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Significant Process Improvement experience in a Consulting, Enterprise level or Telco environment
- Exceptional Stakeholder Management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Proven ability to build strong and trusted relationships with junior - mid leadership in past engagements
- Strong change management skills
- Excellent influencing skills
- Ability to understand business processes and systems impact
- Ability to interact and develop working relationships with all levels and areas of the organisation
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200174951.
Reference Number: 200174951_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- CCSystem Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPJIRA Administration & Help Desk LeadVIC
- CCPython DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- FTGraduate Data Scientist/ Data AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Technical LeadQLD
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- FTLead Project Manager -Office Fit out & AccommodationOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - $104/hrQLD
- FTSenior System Engineer - Wintel & MacVIC
- TPDocument WriterVIC
- FTSharePoint O365 - Application SupportOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - CMS / DMSOther
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Consultants- ServiceNowNSW
- FTSystem and Software TestersACT
- CCProject Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTSAP Functional Analyst- Time Management, VIM, BPC, HCM FioriOther
- CCChange Communications Specialist l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW