Our Client, NSW Government is seeking to appoint a Scrum Master to join the team on an initial 6 months contract with possibility of extension based on business requirements.
This role will work jointly with the Senior Product Owner, Program Manager, Release Train Engineer, Solution Architect, Product Owners and vendors to deliver the departments products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist the Senior Product Owner, Solution Train Engineer and Program Manager with the planning of the project outcomes and scope.
- Facilitate the daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and other ceremonies and workshops required for the agile team to accomplish their objectives.
- Ensure that the team task board is up-to-date using Kanban walls and collaboration tools.
- Provide advice to the project team with on agile processes, while adhering to the agile process framework.
- Assist in the resolution of any impediments with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Manage team tracking metrics, including velocity and burn-downs, to provide accurate reconciliation and forecasting models.
- Assist the Program Manager in the identification and tracking of risks, issues, dependencies or constraints for resolution in the appropriate channel.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand business needs, identify product value and prioritise requirements.
- Directing, motivating and influencing both direct and virtual team members in a matrix environment to ensure project deliverables meet agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality and assist in the upskilling of project team members in agile processes.
- Australian Citizen or Permanent residency essential.
- A minimum of 3 years agile experience as a Scrum Master with demonstrated experience in managing complex IT projects to strict delivery schedules.
- Experienced in the successful delivery of business applications using an agile delivery methodology.
- Ability to mentor project teams in agile processes.
- Experience in Agile development and delivery methodologies with short and frequent iterations.
- Stakeholder management experience, strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- At least 5 years' experience in Information Technology for the development of business applications.
- Good interpersonal skills, establishing effective relationships with fellow IT colleagues, the business and other stakeholders and effective people leadership, organisational, coordination, motivational, negotiation and dispute resolution skill.
- Prior higher education experience.
- A working knowledge of Atlassian products such (i.e JIRA & Confluence).
- An unbending will to ensure the delivery of an excellent quality product / outcome that meets with customer requirements and expectations and a professional attitude to the delivery of customer outcomes.
- Experience in Large Scale Solution SAFe approach.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
- Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition review: A classic remastered, but not remade
- RMIT Launches Developing Blockchain Strategy Course
- Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTIT Support OfficerQLD
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- CCService Design LeadVIC
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- FTEnd-to-End Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther
- FT1st Level Technical SupportVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - $104/hrQLD
- CCLead Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCOracle Fusion Middleware AdminNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager: InfrastructureQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTCapacity Manager - AWSOther
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Financial MarketsVIC
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- FTCRM / MS Dynamics Architect / Sr ConsultantACT
- CCLevel 1 / 2 Desktop Support - BrisbaneNSW
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- FTSQL Developer / Data AnalystOther
- FTChief Technology OfficerSA
- FTDigital DesignerOther