Our client, a leading global mining group are seeking a Controls Advisor for an initial 6 month contract in Brisbane CBD.
- Assist in expansion of the CCF / IS&T Risk and controls framework through the planning and execution of control reviews and security risk assessment support to identify existing controls & control gaps, and then implement and embed new controls as appropriate
- Scope, estimate and schedule control environment CI's as needed via consulting and collaborating with solution design and governance teams for controls improvement changes throughout 2018
- Provide QA assurance on scoped items delivery
- Support the controls improvement opportunities identified whether via the SOX programme, Internal Audit, the SRA process or other ad hoc controls assessments
- Knowledge of application risk and control concepts, with experience in IT risk and controls analysis and a good understanding of application, technology & information management security & controls concepts, including SAP ERP
- Experienced in roles specialising in IT risk management, application controls, and IT general controls
- Knowledge and skills in Sarbanes Oxley Act compliance and internal audits an advantage along with some knowledge of the COSO or COBIT frameworks or methodologies, and leading GRC applications
- Third party, vendor risk management risk and controls knowledge and experience
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply below! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537 for more information
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rachael Byrnes
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Final Fantasy XV adds Half-Life's star, Blizzard hosts a Warcraft III tourney
- Walmart has the Intel Core i7-8700K for just over $300 today
- Massive EA Origin game sale slashes prices on Battlefield, Star Wars, Mass Effect, and more
- Smartphone sales grew last year despite historic quarterly decline
- Google takes Assistant worldwide with new languages and custom phone integrations
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTMobile App DeveloperNSW
- TPJunior Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTOffice Manager / PAOther
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCEnterprise Architecture - Strategy ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Corporate SuperOther
- CCBRM DeveloperVIC
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSupply Chain or Logistic IT Business Analysts - MULTIPLE ROLESOther
- FTChange Architect - technology and organisationalOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware AdministratorOther
- FTNetwork EngineersOther
- CCSenior IOS DeveloperVIC
- CCWintel Server & SOE EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager -AgileWA
- TPFinance Integration LeadQLD
- FTTechnical LeadOther
- FT1st Level Technical SupportVIC
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect ? Azure Cloud InfrastructureQLD
- FTRisk Manager x 2Other
- FTAssociate - Case ManagementOther
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Front-End Developer (Urgent)Other